Re: [AIA] SURENDRANATH BANNERJEE GETS KNIGHTED FOR HELPING BRITISH WITH DIVIDE AND RULE

  • Sunil Bhattacharjya
    Message 1 of 10 , May 9 10:31 PM
      A forceful reply does not necessarily imply agitation or discomposure. Your type of mails usually comes from the anti-Hindu brigade. We are fighting with  Kaul should not mean we should quietly tolerate nonsense from any other quarter. Your mentioning Kaul here itself is in bad taste. You claimed that you would always bash ignorance. Now that it was shown that your mails showed your ignorance how are you going to bash yourself ?

      Anyway, now that you want to read the other smritis you can find 18 smritis in the following url :
      <http://www.scribd.com/doc/129423717/18-Smritis-in-Sanskrit>. Of course there are some more smritis, which are not in that list.