Hindu Gurus do not consider other religions as inferior !

  • eastro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Friends,

      We are facing a serious charge there, that "HIndu Gurus" consider other religions as inferior !

      Let us analyse the statements of the Gurus to understand whether they said anything dogmatic, ( like the evangelists and the terrorists, " No conversion, no Heaven"  !)

      Sai says " I am everywhere as the Self in all beings. I am the Beginning, the Middle and End of all, Aham Adischa Madhyam cha Bhotthanam anta eva cha. All that you see in the Universe, as animate and inanimate, are all manifestations of thy Self"

      Or Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi

      " I am everywhere as your Self "

      Or Sri Aurobindo

      " Try to understand the inner strength within you and try to bring it forward. What can all these trials and tribulations do to the Unborn, the Immortal Self, whom the sword cannot pierce nor the wind dry ? Him the jail cannot confine nor the gallows end. Why fear when He who is within you transcends Space, Time and Causality ?"

      Or Vivekananda

      " The Hindu believes he is Spirit. Him the fire cannot burn, him the water cannot wet, him the sword cannot pierce nor the wind dry. He believes that he is an infinite Sphere, center everywhere, circumference nowhere "

      Speaking about esoteric symbolism, the mythological character Vishvamitra represent Universal Friendship ( Vishva Maitree Bhavam ).

      Lord Krishna symbolises Universal Love, Vishva Premathinte Prateekatmaka Roopam .

      And Radha Rani ? She is another symbol, the personification of the absolute Love for the Divine.

      Friends, dont be bothered about this Hindu bashing. This phenomenon has been going on for centuries. Just dogs barking at the Sun !

      G Kumar, Guruvayur