Re: Re:Re: Re:Re: [JyotishGroup] Re: Rohiniranjan's request to Kaul dada!

  • eastro
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013

      Paddy ji, you are living in the proverbial Fool's Paradise !

      No, the benefit of the doubt do not go to Kaul. He who said Astrology is a fraud. He does not deserve any mercy !

      He is talking blah blah blah just to please his Western friend. If you are omniscient google to know who his Western friend is ! Who said Vedic Astrology is a Fraud. With other Western friends, they, the whole bunch of them, thiink that "Hindu Gurus" consider other religions are inferior, Hindus are attached to their "mega illusions", Hindus are under informed and over opinionated ! Moreover, we have statements from Marx that Hindus cannot rule themselves ( look at Kerala ) and that they are vainglorious and self conceited ( Al Biruni ).

      We have already formed a Second Triumvirate and is marching against both Brutus ( Kaul ) and Cassius ( Lokesh ) to meet them at the Battle of Philippi !

      They are physicalists and literalists and do not know the esoteric meaning of the intuitive sciences.

      G Kumar

      From: Paddy <pa_dd_y@...>
      Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013 7:21 pm
      To: JyotishGroup@yahoogroups.com