THE STORY OF BOSTON BOMBING ....

  • Sunil Nair
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Dear Niyas Ji

      i agree with u and most of this incidents were false flags but islamic people also has a past hisotory of agression,and no leaders codemn it or ask the Youths to stay away frm such influences

      rgrds sunil nair

      From: Gemunu Wirasinghe <>
      Subject: Re: Boston Islamic terrorists

      Who is the idiot who said the Boston terrorists were not Muslims?

      Another idiot said it is an inside job. They also said 9/11 was an inside job including Bombay attack was an inside job. As I said before they always deny crime and play the role of victim. It is their strategy.

      They are the same pigs who in 2004, stormed a school in the Russian town of Beslan, taking more than 1,000 innocent people hostage and killing more than 300, most of them children. Then they went on to bomb underground trains in Moscow and elsewhere in Russia killing hundreds of commuters.