Re: Is Kamal hassan in real trouble

  • CP
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013
      Dear Sri Sunil Ji,
      Namaste

      Thank you for below comments as you know i just read especially the celeb chart(s) with academic interest only and it may help me in learning and understanding yes as always i am open to study everything and this my below observations on his chart were made just looking at basics

      Thank you once again..

      Regards/Chandu

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Sunil" wrote:

      > Dear Chandu JI
      > thanks for the reading and further added comments on the chart of Kamal
      > hassan
      > sure we will see How the controversy is going on ,if he able to release
      > it he may get more money than usual if he clip few bits even
      > But let us see ,He already said his House has taken away by financiers
      > so 4th House afflcition and transit afflcition on 4th House has taken
      > the toll already along with combined effect of transits from various
      > points and Karaka
      > u hav raised a importent point as rgrds to the Parivarthan between first
      > and 9th House ,sure that is a Good thinking and good expansion of
      > thought process every astrologer requires ,it is between self and
      > dharma stana ,Both possibilities are there but what if he learned a
      > lesson ( a astrologer must b bit rebellous too ) ,let us see
      >
      > Let us b open to study everything happening thinking the chart and
      > Birth time is correct
      > rgrds sunil nair
      >
      > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, CP T wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear All,
      > >
      > > Mr. Kamal Haasan
      > >
      > > If the DOB is correct and belived THEN......
      > >
      > > He as 3 Exalted Planets + One MerR (if you consider Retro Mercury in
      > own exaltion house 3H)
      > >
      > > Current MD of Deb Sun and Retro Venus AD fag end of Dasha sure shot of
      > problems i have seen and still watching this Vishwaroomapam Contraversy
      > on news Tr Rahu and Sat his 7L on natal position of 4H spells the
      > trouble while i consider him as a good actor but i do not see in this
      > particular case he is a TRUE gentleman rather i see him as an
      > opportunist and may try to do anything to get his investment
      > back......... stage is set by the Karmas
      > >
      > > he had a failed marriage and i heard him saying he do not believe in
      > institution of marriage in one interview and today he is saying i will
      > take exile in some secular country and leave the country if and now back
      > tracking he would not go to Supreme Court and now agreed to cut some of
      > the clips from the film........
      > >
      > > Interestingly Tr Venus on his Natal 7H who also happens to be the AD
      > lord (Kumari Jayalalita???) executing the Karma?
      > >
      > > In any case when Moon MD starts from March 2013 due to this huge loss
      > he may turn completly spiritual or wise versa i.e. become more arrogant
      > reason - Moon LL and despositor Jup in Lagna and in Exchange
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Chandu

    • Sunil
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013

        Dear chandu JI

        Sure ,I agree with u

        This is the quality which every one misses ,they must test what they learned in as many as charts Plus they must predict it openly without fear of Humiliation or complex and ego ,A learner must b ready for any thing ,A baby learning to walk after lot of failure ,but when we grow up we loose that enthusiasm and we r prisoner of our own created images

        Then I don't know so many r clinging to astro grps ,they hav nothing to offer even good words

        Then end up in one liner astrology

        U can see the opinion of people who  r as old as net astrology grps  ,recently i read some one says astro texts no where said how to predict even but the fellow is oldest in net grps

        This is what they understood after all this yrs ,all this because they never tested it what they stuff in their head nor has courage too but never short of blog writers if they understood it in right sense or not

        Rgrds sunil nair