Re: [AIA] Saturn's transit over Mo of Libra - Sadesati

  • Gopal Goel
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2012
      Dear Dhananjayan.
       Each sign is divided in 7 equal segments of 30/7 degrees.
       These , each segments , are called the Kakshya's  of planets.
       These Kakshyas are assigned to each of the seven planets
       according to their mean motions.
       Thus first kakshya is allotted to Saturn, 2nd to Jupiter and last
       one to Moon being fastest moving planet.
       If Suppose four planets are exerting auspicious influence on a house
       (in this system a house contained by a full sign-Compartmental method).
       If a planet will transit in such a house , it will show auspicious results
       when it will transit in kaksya being under auspicious influence.
        Complete details may be studied from standard classics.
       Regards,

      G.K.GOEL
      INDIA

      From: smans101 <smans101@...>
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, 31 May, 2012, 9:31 PM

      Hi Goelji, Dhananjayanji and Joshiji:

      It is not sufficient to go by the number of dots. You should also consider Kakshya. To get kakshya, on Jaganathhora, click on transit, then right click and click on astavarga related. Then change the date to which date you want prediction. Higher the number of kakshyas, better.

      Best regards,

      Vaman
      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...> wrote:

      > Dear Dhananjayan and Joshi ji,
      >  Astakvarga is a very important tool to fix good
      > Mahurta for commencement of all activities as well as
      >  to judge the auspicious nature of a transit.
      >  Mr. C S Patel has written a complete treatise on Astakvarga
      >  published by Sagar Delhi.
      >  IN ch 72 verses 30 and 31 of BPHS , Sage Parasara teaches us:
      >  1. If a sign(house) contains more auspicious bindus in Sarvastakvarga
      >      it should be considered auspicious for the commencement of all auspicious
      >     activities.
      >  2. If a planet is transiting any sign and it contains more auspicious points in
      >
      >      sarvastakvarga and in own varga , it will yield to auspicios results.The general rules
      >     of transit will not be applicable.
      >  You may refer Prasana Marga ch 32 in this regard also.
      >  REGARDS,
      >

      > G.K.GOEL
      > INDIA
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Sunil
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2012

        Dear shri Goel JI

        Thanks for your mail

        Is this parasari and prashna maarga dictum should b  used is based on natal charts or it is based on muhurtha chart ??

        I know some one whose natal chart was having sani  having full points ( 8 ) in cancer and they had worst period while sani was trasiting the same place

        I lost her contact and real date of birth but some thing around the date of birth mayavati and her chart was similar ( i am not sure is mayavati who born in 1951 chart is correct which i saw in some astro mag )

        she born in  krtika  nakshtra i blv and rahu dasa in 11th gave all the  prosperity ,Jup dasa placed in meena she started loosing everything and in sani placed in kanya she even has to sell everything and even gone away frm One place to another place and now living a secluded Life

        Rgrds Sunil Nair

        --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...> wrote:

        > Dear Dhananjayan and Joshi ji,
        >  Astakvarga is a very important tool to fix good
        > Mahurta for commencement of all activities as well as
        >  to judge the auspicious nature of a transit.
        >  Mr. C S Patel has written a complete treatise on Astakvarga
        >  published by Sagar Delhi.
        >  IN ch 72 verses 30 and 31 of BPHS , Sage Parasara teaches us:
        >  1. If a sign(house) contains more auspicious bindus in Sarvastakvarga
        >      it should be considered auspicious for the commencement of all auspicious
        >     activities.
        >  2. If a planet is transiting any sign and it contains more auspicious points in
        >
        >      sarvastakvarga and in own varga , it will yield to auspicios results.The general rules
        >     of transit will not be applicable.
        >  You may refer Prasana Marga ch 32 in this regard also.
        >  REGARDS,
        >

        > G.K.GOEL
        > INDIA
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Krishna Joshi
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 11, 2012
          Dear Goelji, Dhananjayji, Vamanji, Sunilji,

          Thanks for inputs !

          Tx,
          Joshi

          Is this parasari and prashna maarga dictum should b  used is based on natal charts or it is based on muhurtha chart ??

          I know some one whose natal chart was having sani  having full points ( 8 ) in cancer and they had worst period while sani was trasiting the same place

          I lost her contact and real date of birth but some thing around the date of birth mayavati and her chart was similar ( i am not sure is mayavati who born in 1951 chart is correct which i saw in some astro mag )

          she born in  krtika  nakshtra i blv and rahu dasa in 11th gave all the  prosperity ,Jup dasa placed in meena she started loosing everything and in sani placed in kanya she even has to sell everything and even gone away frm One place to another place and now living a secluded Life

          Rgrds Sunil Nair

          --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...> wrote:

          > Dear Dhananjayan and Joshi ji,
          >  Astakvarga is a very important tool to fix good
          > Mahurta for commencement of all activities as well as
          >  to judge the auspicious nature of a transit.
          >  Mr. C S Patel has written a complete treatise on Astakvarga
          >  published by Sagar Delhi.
          >  IN ch 72 verses 30 and 31 of BPHS , Sage Parasara teaches us:
          >  1. If a sign(house) contains more auspicious bindus in Sarvastakvarga
          >      it should be considered auspicious for the commencement of all auspicious
          >     activities.
          >  2. If a planet is transiting any sign and it contains more auspicious points in
          >
          >      sarvastakvarga and in own varga , it will yield to auspicios results.The general rules
          >     of transit will not be applicable.
          >  You may refer Prasana Marga ch 32 in this regard also.
          >  REGARDS,
          >

          > G.K.GOEL
          > INDIA

        • Hasan Kiran