astro A [ancient_indian_astrology] Re: Real Life Experience ! To Madhuji

  • jyotish
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      Respected Madhu Ji

      It is great to see your messages and I must thank the forum for giving me
      the opportunity.

      I need your kind help.

      With regards to 8L and 8 occupants,
      does it happen for planets irrespective of its Degree in 8H?
      will 12.5 to 15 Deg or 17.5 - 20 Deg better than 27.5 to 30 Deg?
      if 6L in 8H, 12L in 8H?
      does it happen for all the occupants in 8H? will all be MMP?

      Ex. Gemini Asc
      8H have flg 5 planets:
      Su 12L
      Me 10L 1L
      Ma 3L
      Mo 11L
      Ve 2L, 9L

      regards
      JYO

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        Dear Jyotish ji,
        ==>
        > will 12.5 to 15 Deg or 17.5 - 20 Deg better than 27.5 to 30 Deg?
        <==
           Is it that your question is about the span of a degree, or about KP sub periods? I couldn't actually grasp the inherent point you are trying to discuss.
           If it has something to do with the span of a degree, then, the span of a particular degree has only one meaning as per ancient astrological system.
        i.e 20 deg means 19.00 - 20.00
        But some people wrongly used to consider 20 deg as -
           1) 19.5 to 20.5  OR
           2) 20.00 to 21.00
        Both these approaches are wrong and is not in line with the ancient practice.

        It is better to correlate the Benefic/Malefic effects of planets in a particular sign with-
         1) The vargas in which they are posited.
         2) The Avasta of the planet
        Than to mechanically correlate it with the generalized consideration of "the degree span of placement of a planet in any sign". As we know -
         1) All signs are not the same in giving results.
         2 All planets are not the same in giving results
         3 The avasta (condition/state) of the planet is of special importance.
        Love,
        Sreenadh

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • VYASAJI
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          Jyo,
          Though I too use to pen MEP, FM (All SA Terms) etc to prove a point, in reality , no one planet , for a Particular Ascendant, can be termed wholly malefic or benefic. Though , I didn't , correctly gauge your query, what I feel is your doubt is whether a planet close to MEP/8H Sripathi Bhava Madya/Placidus 8th cusp  is capable of influencing the life in a significant way , than a planet placed farthest  from these sensitive points.   . My answer is a Big YES. Greater the longitudial proximity, greater will be the influence of the planet in the natives life
          Best Regards
          Madhu N Nair