Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful

Expand Messages
  • rishirahul.com
    Hi Trivedi ji, We were just discussing a consideration in Jyotish about Rahu in the 7th and its maladies. Another poster has mentioned here that Tahu in the
    Message 1 of 99 , Dec 31, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi Trivedi ji,
       
      We were just discussing a consideration in Jyotish about Rahu in the 7th and its maladies.
       
      Another poster has mentioned here that Tahu in the 7th. Leads to marriages having a strong intercaste flavour, which is also very true........ Rather sudden marriages with foreignors.
       
      Since our present modern society accepts intercaste marriage to be less harsh as it was before..... I mean the 'harsh' unnecceptable factor is much lessened.. And is really not harsh nowadays.
      So Rahu in 7th. Has the propensity to lead to controversial marriages... Or    affairs within marriages, which the general public may not be aware of.
       
      In any case, since you do not have the palm prints, let us avoid further controversy... And pain and doubt.... To the native/s.
       
      Wouldn't that be wise?
       
      RishiRahul
       
       
       
       
      -------Original Message-------
       
      Date: 1/1/2012 9:27:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
       

      Dear Rishi Rahul ji,
       
      If it helps I can give the details of his wife as well as the son. However please note that this is only for astrological curiousity rather than seeking advice or analysis.
       
      I always felt that the in Graha Yudha the strogest planet shall be winner. However I am now confused with different views.
       
      Practically as of now he is doing well and as I know he is not likely to get involved in any affairs etc.
       
      But one never knows what the future is till it is unravelled. We are all using the tools and techniques to look into the future with whatever knowledge and experience we have.
       
      D. D. Trivedi
      --- On Sun, 1/1/12, rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...> wrote:

      From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...>
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 1 January, 2012, 1:16 AM

       
      Hi Trivedi ji,
       
      Why are you thinking of Grahayudhha between Mars and Sun? Or is it between Mercury & Venus in the specified chart.
      In any case, grahudhha consideration here is 1 out of the few other considerations mentioned. Isnt it?
       
      Now the winners or loser of the grahayudhha is another factor, and debatable due to many views, some saying (because of an article etc) that Venus can never lose a grahayudhha... So on and so forth.
       
       
      In reference to the mentioned chart... The 4th. House has grahayudhha (agitation/strongly agitated).......Is the implication as you asked.
       
      The head line in the right hand broken.. But not in the left means a sudden change in mentality affecting life, which was not expected/changed due to the then present environment when it occurs. The change happens at the age indicated at the break.
       
      Since the hand is not here, but we know of the break, then there is an unexpected change certainly, but in which respect we cannot say/guess.
       
      RishiRahul
       
       
       
       
       
      -------Original Message-------
       
      Date: 12/31/2011 1:50:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
       
      Dear Rishi Rahul ji,
       
      How to judge the winner in Graha Yudha.
       
      Mars is in its own zodiacal sign Aries and Sun is in its exaltation sign Aries. Under normal circumstances exalted planet is considered stronger. Hope my conclusion is correct? Correct me if I a wrong as I am not well versed in deciding the winner when there is Graha Yudha.
       
      What implication it woud have?
       
      I have not seen the palm of the native lately but what I recollect when I had seen it which is when he was in school the head line was broken half way in the centre of palm in the right hand but not in the left hand.
       
      Does this help.
       
      D D Trivedi


      --- On Sat, 31/12/11, rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...> wrote:

      From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...>
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, 31 December, 2011, 11:43 AM

       
      Hi Trivedi ji and Mutrhy ji.
       
      Generally Venus Mars combination is known to make one strong in Mathematics; and Venus is amatyakarak here. 
      Strangely this combination occurs in chaturvimsamsa.
       
      The above two combinations give a thinking strong in logic, specially in terms of numbers; a much structured thinking and the native thinks in boundaries (good in boundary management and numbers.
       
      Yes, technically it does give pravrajya yoga, but two planets are in grahayudhha, and for those who believe in the theory of atmakarak replacement. (Even if the word ATM replacement is not at all attractive/fanciful to some, grahayudhha exists).
       
      The problem in Jyotish occurs when a concentration of planets exists in a rasi. It renders the rasi as strong, and in this case Mars too is strong.... but affliction occurs.      In such cases it would be best to resort to life road through palmistry to actually confirm the life path/ incidents. 
       
      RishiRahul
       
       
       
       
       
       
      -------Original Message-------
       
      Date: 12/31/2011 7:58:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
       
      Dear Gopal Ji and Rishi Rahul ji,
       
      Thanks for the inputs. I on my part would like to point out 5 planets in the 4th house can give rise to Pravaja yoga. If so what kind of events may lead to it.
       
      Another pointer is that all the planets occupy Trikone and Kendrasthan. Does this imply anything.
       
      Your comments are welcome.
       
      Knowing the native so far he is exceptionally brilliant and good in mathematics. While doing his M.S. he was teaching mathematics to PHd students.
       
      He has done M.S. in Acturial Science.
       
      D. D. Trivedi

      --- On Fri, 30/12/11, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...> wrote:

      From: Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...>
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, 30 December, 2011, 7:13 PM

      Dear Friends,
      As Rahu Is either Vargottama or Bhavottama in most of Varga Chart ,
      it will give auspicious results in its dasa.
      Alone Rahu in 7H is not bad particularly  when its is either vargottama Or
      Bhavottama in Vargas.
      Mars Is Bhavottama  in D-9 chart , it should not harm matrimonial
      alliance.Kindly read my research article on this subject.
      Rest only God knows.
      Regards,
       
      G.K.GOEL
      INDIA

      From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...>
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 30 December 2011 6:19 PM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful

       
      Hi Goel ji and Trivedi ji,
       
      I have seen Rahu in the 7th. Lead to mutiple marriages and or multiple relations quite unfailingly.
      The natives either makes wrong choices or right choices which later turns out wrong.
       
      Of course, their can be exceptions.
       
      In this given chart, the 4th. House and 4th. Bhava , though strong (own sign Mars), is under grahayudhha involving chara atmakarak, and is certainly afflicted.
      The 2nd. House from UL  becomes the strong &afflicted 4th. House;, which points to the span of marriage life as 'not short', but afflicted.
       
      The native is a hard worker with a  very independent inner self. Such people are quite materialistic by nature, and are moved by  sexual attractive people (attractive to their personal choice )Rahu in 7th. In 3rd. From AL + Mars Rahu in rasi Tulya Navamsa.  
       
      The native is only 30 years old, and its a modern world attracted by Maya.  Isnt it very early for results and jumping to conclusions?
       
      Earlier than 2014 to 2018, near about the beginning of Mars vimshotarri dasa would be too early to speak.
      I am not confirming anything, but things point to this. Glancing at both palms would only confirm events in tune with the chart.
       
      Any leads?
       
       
      RishiRahul
       
       
       
       
      -------Original Message-------
       
      Date: 12/30/2011 5:21:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
       
       
      Dear Trivedi ji,
      The 4H in this nativity nativity is auspiciously disposed.
      Ketu , Rahu are either Vargottama or Bhavottama in most of the Vargas.
      Rahu is alone in 7H and will give excellent results.
      He should have been married in Moon dasa and also blessed with progeny.
      Kindly study D-9 ,D-7 and D-10 Charts along with main
      Rashi chart.
      Regards,
       
      G.K.GOEL
      INDIA

      From: dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@...>
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 30 December 2011 4:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful

       
      Dear Ramchandran ji,
       
      I am giving below a case with Rahu in the 7th house in the zodiacal sign of Cancer. He is happily married. His wife is healthy and he has a son. None of the adverse effect of Rahu in 7th has been noticed in this native.
       
      The birth details are as under:
       
      DOB:  4th May 1981
      POB:  Mumbai
      TOB:  OO.44AM
       
      He is an Acturist by profession and his wife is an Architect.
       
      D D Trivedi

      --- On Fri, 30/12/11, Ramachandran A.R. <RamachandranAR@...> wrote:

      From: Ramachandran A.R. <RamachandranAR@...>
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, 30 December, 2011, 11:26 AM

       
      Dear Chandramouliji,
      Rahu in 7th usually causes difficulty in arranging marriage or delay in marriage. The implication of rahu in 7th indicates that the person may take a wrong decision in choosing the partner.In many cases I ha ve come across, the person is mislead into a wrong match due to concealing of certain information by the other side.If Rahu is in 7th in the other person's chart as well, the match would be appropriate.
      Rahu in 7th also indicates sick wife in case of a male.Having said that we have to take the chart as a whole to come to any conclusion.
      Ramachandran


      From: Ghatti Chandra Mouliswer <ghatti_chandra_mouliswer@...>
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 7:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful

       
      Dear Sirs,
      in one case Rhuj is in 7th House. Is it difficult to get married Lagna is Gemini 7th Is Dhanu Rasi and the present Dasa is Rahu-venus.
      Chandramouliswar

      --- On Thu, 29/12/11, murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@...> wrote:

      From: murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@...>
      Subject: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, 29 December, 2011, 9:44 PM

       

      RishiRahul-ji,

      Thanks for sharing this information and it makes perfect sense. Rahu and Ketu, at the end of the day, are chaya grahas.

      I remember Sreenadh-ji once posted a detailed analysis of one or two ASCs--I believe Aries and Taurus---and he went through a critical analysis of how to look at each planet for that particular ASC. More I think about it, I think we may need to look at such anaysis for Rahu and Ketu, keeping in mind that they are chaya grahas and they mimic the owner of the house---in case of Taurus, stronger urge for material things, comforts, arts loving etc, and likewise a fickle-mindedness when in Gemini. Added to that, let us say, for Taurus Ra is placed in SC (instead of TAU), Rahu will acquire Mars characteristics pertaining to that of 7th house----hence belligerent or more dominating with spouse and partners in business.

      I recently bought three or four books on the subject when I was in India for 3 weeks-- and i have not read these authors before, but seem to be distingued individuals with deep knowledge, but they have spent much time researching the topic fo rahu and ketu. The 3 books are:

      1.Rahu-ketu-The mystic Axis, DP Saxena
      2. The Mystery of Rahu---Shri Raj Sharma---a nice compilation of what the various texts say about the two chaya grahas
      3. Rahu & Ketu in Bhrigu Astrology--by Dr.N. Srinivasa Shastry garu---this is interesting as the effects are given from the placement of the nodes from Jupier

      Hope this is useful. Thanks to sreenadh-ji, he has gotten us going again on Astrological topics and discussing the subject among us, and benefiting from each others' experience.

      Regards
      Murthy

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "rishirahul.com" <rishirahul@...> wrote:
      >
      > Hi,
      >
      > Considering the two houses for exaltation of Rahu being Taurus and Mithuna,
      > I have two short points (not going into what books say or define it.
      >
      > (1) Daitya Guru Shukra owns Taurus, and Rahu has a daitwik nature + both are
      > friends (a+b together). The excitable/material Rahu would feel at home and
      > stable there.
      >
      > (2)Mithuna is lorded by mercury (fickle minded there) + Rahu (fickle too)=
      > would bring out the fickleness of Rahu (negative quality brought out).
      >
      > Again regarding Rahu in lagna signifies a person. Never happy with the
      > present', and focuses more on himself/herself to the extent of not focussing
      > on the spouse/companion...... This applies to the later, rather between age
      > 30/35 and after (the age is a guess), at least.
      >
      > RishiRahul
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > -------Original Message-------
      >
      > From: Harsha Indrasena
      > Date: 12/29/2011 2:07:18 PM
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna
      >
      >
      > Please share with us your research findings of Rahu and Ketu.
      > Are you convinced that Rahu is exalted in Taurus?
      > It seems that Rahu is in friendly signs in Aries and Cancer.
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Harsha
      >
      >
      >
      > On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM, murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      >
      > Thanks for the quote from Saravali about Rahu in ASC. I can see why ---when
      > Rahu is exalted in Taurus; but I am not sure why it would benefit Cancer and
      > Aries ASCs.
      >
      > I need to seek the permission of the person before I share, plus not for
      > discussion in a public forum.
      >
      > Regards
      > Murthy
      >
      >
      > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Harsha Indrasena
      > <indrasenaharsha@> wrote:
      > >
      > > 10-11. Rahu in the Ascendant identical with Aries, Taurus, or Cancer
      > > protects the native from the clutches of all evils, just as a pleased king
      > > forgives the crimes of a person.
      > >
      > > Saravali
      > >
      > > Would you like to share the birth details of the said nativity?
      > >
      > > Thank you.
      > >
      > > Harsha
      > >
      >
      > > On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM, murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@>wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > Dear Sreenadh-ji,
      > > >
      > > > I have a very close friend of mine whose wife has Rahu in Taurus in
      > lagna.
      > > >
      > > > She is going through the Rahu dasa, Jupiter sub. None of the things you
      > > > mentioned apply to her. She is very beautiful with very attractive eyes,
      > a
      > > > PhD, a professor-well loved by her family, has lovely children.Yes, she
      > is
      > > > courageous, and keeps her word as far as i know, her children listen to
      > her
      > > > & they are her world and she carries herself with dignity and honor.
      > > >
      > > > Rahu in lagna gives ketu in 7th---i am replying to that post also here.
      > > > Her husband loves her dearly, but is very old fashioned, tends to be
      > > > selfish and lives like a king when she does all the work at home and
      > > > outside and taking care of his extended family.
      > > >
      > > > The reason i went to the details is because i am doing reserach on
      > > > Rahu-ketu and i believe that Rahu does indeed give many material
      > comforts
      > > > in his 18years, but Ketu can play havoc whenever one is going through
      > his
      > > > sub-period.
      > > >
      > > > I am interested in learning more.
      > > >
      > > > Regards
      > > > Murthy
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Sreenadh OG <sreesog@>
      >
      > > > wrote:
      > > > >
      > > > > Dear All,
      > > > > ===================
      > > > > Rahu in Lagnaà ¤¸à ¤°à ¥ à ¤µà ¤¾à ¤‚à ¤â€"à ¤°à ¥‹Ã
      > ¤â€"à ¥€ à ¤µà ¤¿à ¤•à ¤²à ¤Æ' à ¤•à ¥
      > > > à ¤®à ¥‚à ¤°à ¥ à ¤¤à ¥ à ¤¤à ¤¿à ¤Æ' à ¤•à ¥ Ã
      > ¤šà ¥ˆà ¤²à ¤§à ¤¾à ¤°à ¥€ à ¤•à ¥ à ¤¨à ¤â€"à ¥€
      > > > à ¤•à ¥ à ¤•à ¤°à ¥ à ¤®à ¤¾à ¤†à ¤§à ¤¾à ¤°à ¥
      > à ¤®à ¤¿à ¤•à ¤Æ' à ¤¸à ¤¾à ¤¹à ¤¸à ¤•à ¤°à ¥
      > > > à ¤®à ¤¦à ¤•à ¥ à ¤·à ¥€ à ¤°à ¤•à ¥ à ¤¤à ¥‡Ã
      > ¤•à ¥ à ¤·à ¤£à ¤¶à ¥ à ¤šà ¤¨à ¥ à ¤¦à ¥
      > > > à ¤°à ¤°à ¤¿à ¤ªà ¥Å' à ¤¤à ¤¨à ¥ à ¤¸à ¥ à ¤¥Ã
      > ¥‡à ¥¤à ¥¤(Garga Hora, Rf.HR)[If
      >
      > > >
      > > > > Rahu is in the lagna then the native is diseased in all parts of the
      > > > > body, is miserable, has an ugly appeatance, wears ugly clothes, has
      > ugly
      > > > > nails, performs ugly activities, is impious, adept in acts of courage
      >
      > > > > and having red eyes.]à ¤°à ¤¾à ¤¹à ¥Å' à ¤²à ¤â€"à ¥ Ã
      > ¤¨à ¤â€"à ¤¤à ¥‡ à ¤Å"à ¤¾à ¤¤à ¤Æ'
      > > > à ¤¸â€Å'à ¤žà ¥ à ¤šà ¤¯à ¥‹ à ¤¯à ¤¤à ¥ à ¤° Ã
      > ¤•à ¥ à ¤¤à ¥ à ¤°à ¤šà ¤¿à ¤¤à ¥
      > > > à ¤¸à ¤¿à ¤‚à ¤¹à ¤•à ¤°à ¥ à ¤•à ¥ à ¤•à ¤¿Ã
      > ¤£à ¤¿ à ¤®à ¥‡à ¤·à ¥‡ à ¤š à ¤¸à ¥ à ¤µà ¤°à ¥
      > > > à ¤£à ¤²à ¤¾à ¤­à ¤¾à ¤¯ à ¤®à ¤‚à ¤â€"à ¤²à ¤Æ'Ã
      > ¥¤à ¥¤(Garga Hora, Rf.HR)[If
      >
      > > >
      > > > > Rahu is in the first house then the native accumulates from here and
      > > > > there. In Leo, Cancer and Aries it grants auspiciousness through gains
      > > > > of gold.]
      >
      > > > > à ¤¯à ¤¸à ¥ à ¤¯ à ¤²à ¤â€"à ¥ à ¤¨à ¥‡ à ¤¸à ¥ Ã
      > ¤¥à ¤¿à ¤¤à ¥‡ à ¤°à ¤¾à ¤¹à ¥‹ à ¤¸à ¥
      > > > à ¤µà ¤µà ¤¾à ¤•à ¥ à ¤¯à ¤ªà ¤°à ¤¿à ¤ªà ¤¾Ã
      > ¤²à ¤•à ¤Æ'à ¥¤à ¤¬à ¤¹à ¥ à ¤¦à ¤¾à ¤°à ¤°à ¤¤à ¤Æ'
      > > > à ¤ªà ¥ à ¤‚à ¤¸à ¤Æ' à ¤•à ¤¾à ¤®à ¤¾à ¤§à ¤¿Ã
      > ¤•à ¥ à ¤¯ à ¤¸à ¥ à ¤µà ¥‡à ¤·à ¤µà ¤¾à ¤¨à ¥
      > > > à ¥¤à ¥¤(Bhargavi Samhita)[If
      >
      > > >
      > > > > Rahu is in the ascendant then the native keeps his word. He indulges
      > in
      > > > > several women and is full of lust. He wears nice clothes.]
      >
      > > > > à ¤®à ¥Æ'à ¤¤à ¤ªà ¥ à ¤°à ¤¸à ¥‚à ¤¤à ¤¿à ¥¤ Ã
      > ¤®à ¥‡à ¤·à ¤µà ¥Æ'à ¤·à ¤­ à ¤•à ¤°à ¥ à ¤•à ¥
      > > > à ¤•à ¤°à ¤¾à ¤¶à ¤¿à ¤¸à ¥ à ¤¥à ¥‡ à ¤¦à ¤¯Ã
      > ¤¾à ¤µà ¤¾à ¤¨à ¥ à ¥¤ à ¤¬à ¤¹à ¥
      > > > à ¤­à ¥‹à ¤â€"à ¥€à ¥¤ à ¤…à ¤¶à ¥ à ¤­à ¥‡ Ã
      > ¤¶à ¥ à ¤­à ¤¦à ¥Æ'à ¤·à ¥ à ¤Ÿà ¥‡ à ¤®à ¥
      > > > à ¤â€"à ¤²à ¤¾à ¤žà ¥ à ¤›à ¤¨à ¥€à ¥¤à ¥¤(Bhrigu
      > Sutra, Rf. BSu)[If
      >
      > > >
      > > > > Rahu (or Ketu) is in lagna he may have stillborn children (i.e. some
      > of
      > > > > his children may die at birth). If Rahu in lagna is placed in Aries,
      > > > > Taurus or Cancer then he would be compassionate and indulges in a lot
      > of
      > > > > enjoyments. If Rahus in lagna is aspected by malefics or benefics then
      > > > > will have a (birth) marks on the face]
      > > > > Results given for Rahu in various houses in Bhrigu Sutra are equally
      > > > applicable to Ketu as well.
      > > > > ===================
      > > > > Love and regards,
      > > > > Sreenadh
      > > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > >
      >




       


       
       
       
    • Gopal Goel
      Dear Mehta ji, If all the seven planets (excluding Nodes)are placed in consecutive 5 House, then this yoga is formed. Ramanujacharya in Bhavarta Ratanakar
      Message 99 of 99 , Feb 18, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 143 KB
      Dear Mehta ji,
      If all the seven planets (excluding Nodes)are placed in consecutive 5 House,
      then this yoga is formed.
      Ramanujacharya in 'Bhavarta Ratanakar' has suggested the use of nodes also.
      I am attaching my article on Nabhas yoga. You may find details on page 11 of the article.
      Regards,

       
      G.K.GOEL
      INDIA

      From: chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@...>
      To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, 3 January 2012 6:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research--Bhilai Case Study

       
      Does Grahamalika yoga also include Rahu/Ketu alone in the sequence ?
       
      Chiranjiv Mehta

      From: Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@...>
      To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, 3 January 2012 6:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research--Bhilai Case Study

       
      Dear seeker Ji 

      it is shri Goel Ji used the term 

      so he can explain u more better i think 

      let us wait for his explanations more 

      rgrds sunil nair 

      From: "seekerjs99@..." <seekerjs99@...>
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 3 January 2012 2:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research--Bhilai Case Study

       
      Dear Sunil Ji,
      If time permits, will appreciate a brief description of Dhanava Yoga (which is different from Dhana Yoga) from you.

      Don't know if Dhanava means Danav in Hindi and Demon in English.

      Warm Regards,
      Vikram
      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
      From: Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@...>
      Sender: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:59:36 +0530 (IST)
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com<ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research--Bhilai Case Study

       
      Dear Shri Goel Ji 

      Thanks for explanation 

      I think i hav dhanava yoga ( LL Lord sani with ketu in first house Makara :x lovestruck=(( broken heart  )

      Thanks for explaining abt the graha maalika yoga actualy one of this days i wanted to write abt it and some thing is Pulling me frm writing the artcile  which according to parasara hora with me 

      But at times i forgets to see in charts and wonder some times till i get the clue 

      rgrds sunil nair 

      From: Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...>
      To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012 8:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research--Bhilai Case Study

       
      Dear Murthy Ji,
      Your analysis is excellent.Dasa do have prominent part
      to play as even good yoga show the results in the respective
      favorable dasas.
      But some yoga do have imprint life-long and show their guide the
      life of native even in adverse periods.
      Kindly take the case of  first PM of India Pt. Nehru.He was having
      strong Graha Mallik yoga , though he was in jail foe 10 years , even
      there he was doing useful work.
      The Danav Yoda's are formed when either of the node is in any house with its
      Lord or house karka Planet.In this case Rahu is with Sun and as well as Mercury.
      This gives lot of strength to the native. Asur Yoga is formed when Rahu is with
      any benefic and generate sef-centered nature (a person who may indulge in any action
      for self benefit.A person cares less for others).Boath kind of yogas are showing their
      their results.
      As grah mallika yoga is endig with debilitated Moon will prove to his disadvantage
      in the long run.
      Regards.

       
      G.K.GOEL
      INDIA
      From: murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@...>
      To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012 10:29 PM
      Subject: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research--Bhilai Case Study

       
      Dear Goel-ji and Sunil-ji,

      This is another chart good for analysis from many aspects including Rahu in lagna. Many IITians and kids who were put into good elementary and high school education, with good educated parents have charts like this. I looked at the varga charts briefly and you can see this guy is born lucky---but has general intelligence to learn as he grows. here are other things I notice here in the chart:

      1. He has the good fortune to go through the right dasas---meaning, having Mercury (exalted and education/intelligence giving planet)in the first 15 years. with Su and Rahu, he did well in schools to be able to get into good college-but not a serious student.
      2. Then came his Ketu Dasa when he must have learned some harsh lessons in life and must have had difficult times getting into bad company etc, neverthless he had a good anchor support at home. he is lucky that period came and went while he was under the protection of his parents.
      3. Another lucky time-Ve maha dasa-of 20 years. Being placed with Ma 3rd and 8th L, Ve (2nd and 9th L) showers him with bhagya while indulging in extramarital affairs and such. (Goel-ji, I think you meant Ve and Ma in Libra-not in Gemini?).
      4. Ju in 11th (4th and 7thL) having kendradhipathi dosham is bound to cause some problems w.r.t one of the houses, either 4th or 7th, portfolio. He is lucky in general.
      5. Grahamalika Yoga ending in 3rd, but starting nicely with gainful 11th house---will wake him up slowly to realities of life. Early success in career with strong Ve/JU combination in Gemini gave him the confidence to start his own business but may be disappointed in Moon Dasa, strugglke through Mars dasa to eventually shine VERY well in rahu dasa again.

      I am interested in other people's analysis as well. Dear Goel-ji started us off well pointing in the right direction.

      Regards
      Murthy

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@...> wrote:
      >
      > Dear Shri Goel Ji 
      >
      > Thanks for your post
      >
      > Thanks for reminding abt the grahamalika yoga but it ends in 3rd house with a debilated Moon ,it starts frm exalted jup and end with debilated moon ,do u see anything spl here esp when 12th house afflcited and 2nd L afflcited 
      >
      > Can u explain dhanava yoga ( is it asura yoga ) 
      >
      > rgrds sunil nair 
      >
      >
      > ________________________________
      > From: Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...>
      > To: "
      href="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com">ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      > Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012 7:55 AM
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >
      >
      > Dear samarat.
      > This is an exceptionally strong nativity.
      > This nativity has following features
      >
      > 1. It has Graha Mallika yoga commencing from exalted Jupiter.
      > 2 In Drekkana , 5 planets are either Vargottama or Bhavottama
      >  3 Lagna is very strong and auspiciously disposed:
      >     a. Bava Karka Sun and Lagna Lord are in conjunction with Rahu
      >        This generates Danav Yoga
      as enunciated by Bhirgu Rishi
      >      b. Mercury is 10th house Lord in Lagna and Digbali
      >  4. Venus is in Gemini with Mars in 2nd house and in
      >      Bhavottama . The girls  will be attracted to him like honey bee.
      >  5. His Venus period is running which very auspiciously placed in D-10 chart.
      >  THERE MANY OTHER FEATURES WHICH YOU MAY DISCOVER.
      > Regards,
      >  
      > G.K.GOEL
      > INDIA
      >
      >
      > ________________________________
      > From: samrat mishra <samrat205@...>
      > To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <
      href="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com">ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com>
      > Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012 7:00 PM
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >
      >
      > Rahul JI,
      >  
      > One of my friend will be a perfect example the native was in to a relation with his batch mate while in college. They got married in the year 2003 after an affair of 5years and before getting married they were also in live in relation.
      > The girl was from north east the native though a bengali but born and brought up in MP. In the year 2007 he got divorsed. He again got married in 2010 with a Gujrati girl.
      > Native's parents are Govn doctors, I remember this guy was effuient with money and was consuming all possible type of drugs/alcohol during college days but was always in senses, was very aggressive and a
      dominating personality in college with a strong group. Post college to every bodies surprise he got recruted in jet airways and the biggest surprise was this guy turned out to be such a dedicated person on job and got regular promotions last he was regional mgr sales in the yr 2010 when he started his own tour & travel agency.
      >  
      > Native is with kanya lagna su,bu& Ra in lagna
      > He was runing Ke mahadasha - from 93 to 2000 this was the time when he got in the relation. Got married in 2003 last, propably in Ve-Ve-Ke. Got divorsed in late 2007 during Ve - Ra period. Got re married in Ve - Gu period in late 2010.
      >  
      > Birth Details:-
      >  
      > 7 oct 78, 5:40am, bhilai.
      >  
      > Regards,
      >  
      > Samrat
      >  
      >
      > From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...>
      > To:
      rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com">ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Monday, 2 January 2012 11:57 AM
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >
      >  
      > Hi Ramachandran ji,
      >  
      > After all, Rahu and Ketu are controversial planets, unpredictable several times often!
      > I generally research the personal lives in charts of persons I know or who share with me.
      >  
      > RishiRahul
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      > -------Original Message-------
      >  
      > From: Ramachandran A.R.
      > Date: 1/2/2012 10:22:15 AM
      > To:
      href="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com">ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >  
      > dear Rishirahulji'
      > Generally rahu in 7th gives the issues which I dealt with in my earlier mail.In some cases it has in fact resulted in inter-caste marriage as well'. But in case of kethu in 7th, invariably it results in inter-caste marriage in majority cases
      > Ramachandran
      >
      > From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...>
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2012 1:16 PM
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >
      >  
      > Hi Trivedi ji,
      >
       
      > We were just discussing a consideration in Jyotish about Rahu in the 7th and its maladies.
      >  
      > Another poster has mentioned here that Tahu in the 7th. Leads to marriages having a strong intercaste flavour, which is also very true........ Rather sudden marriages with foreignors.
      >  
      > Since our present modern society accepts intercaste marriage to be less harsh as it was before..... I mean the 'harsh' unnecceptable factor is much lessened.. And is really not harsh nowadays.
      > So Rahu in 7th. Has the propensity to lead to controversial marriages... Or    affairs within marriages, which the general public may not be aware of.
      >  
      > In any case, since you do not have the palm prints, let us avoid further controversy... And pain and doubt.... To the native/s.
      >  
      > Wouldn't that be wise?
      >  
      >
      RishiRahul
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      > -------Original Message-------
      >  
      > From: dushyant trivedi
      > Date: 1/1/2012 9:27:36 AM
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Cc: rishirahul@...
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >  
      > Dear Rishi Rahul ji,
      >  
      > If it helps I can give the details of his wife as well as the son. However please note that this is only for astrological curiousity rather than seeking advice or analysis.
      >  
      > I always felt that the in Graha Yudha the strogest planet shall be winner. However I am now confused with different views.
      >  
      > Practically as of now he is
      doing well and as I know he is not likely to get involved in any affairs etc.
      >  
      > But one never knows what the future is till it is unravelled. We are all using the tools and techniques to look into the future with whatever knowledge and experience we have.
      >  
      > D. D. Trivedi --- On Sun, 1/1/12, rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...> wrote:
      > From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...> Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com Date: Sunday, 1 January, 2012, 1:16 AM
      >  
      > Hi Trivedi ji,
      >  
      > Why are you thinking of Grahayudhha between Mars and Sun? Or is it between Mercury & Venus in the specified chart.
      > In any case,
      grahudhha consideration here is 1 out of the few other considerations mentioned. Isnt it?
      >  
      > Now the winners or loser of the grahayudhha is another factor, and debatable due to many views, some saying (because of an article etc) that Venus can never lose a grahayudhha... So on and so forth.
      >  
      >  
      > In reference to the mentioned chart... The 4th. House has grahayudhha (agitation/strongly agitated).......Is the implication as you asked.
      >  
      > The head line in the right hand broken.. But not in the left means a sudden change in mentality affecting life, which was not expected/changed due to the then present environment when it occurs. The change happens at the age indicated at the break.
      >  
      > Since the hand is not here, but we know of the break, then there is an unexpected change certainly, but in which respect we cannot say/guess.
      >  
      >
      RishiRahul
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      > -------Original Message-------
      >  
      > From: dushyant trivedi
      > Date: 12/31/2011 1:50:09 PM
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >  
      > Dear Rishi Rahul ji,
      >  
      > How to judge the winner in Graha Yudha.
      >  
      > Mars is in its own zodiacal sign Aries and Sun is in its exaltation sign Aries. Under normal circumstances exalted planet is considered stronger. Hope my conclusion is correct? Correct me if I a wrong as I am not well versed in deciding the winner when there is Graha Yudha.
      >  
      > What
      implication it woud have?
      >  
      > I have not seen the palm of the native lately but what I recollect when I had seen it which is when he was in school the head line was broken half way in the centre of palm in the right hand but not in the left hand.
      >  
      > Does this help.
      >  
      > D D Trivedi --- On Sat, 31/12/11, rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...> wrote:
      > From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...> Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com Date: Saturday, 31 December, 2011, 11:43 AM
      >  
      > Hi Trivedi ji and Mutrhy ji.
      >  
      > Generally Venus Mars combination is known to make one strong in Mathematics; and Venus is
      amatyakarak here. 
      > Strangely this combination occurs in chaturvimsamsa.
      >  
      > The above two combinations give a thinking strong in logic, specially in terms of numbers; a much structured thinking and the native thinks in boundaries (good in boundary management and numbers.
      >  
      > Yes, technically it does give pravrajya yoga, but two planets are in grahayudhha, and for those who believe in the theory of atmakarak replacement. (Even if the word ATM replacement is not at all attractive/fanciful to some, grahayudhha exists).
      >  
      > The problem in Jyotish occurs when a concentration of planets exists in a rasi. It renders the rasi as strong, and in this case Mars too is strong.... but affliction occurs.      In such cases it would be best to resort to life road through palmistry to actually confirm the life path/ incidents. 
      >
       
      > RishiRahul
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      > -------Original Message-------
      >  
      > From: dushyant trivedi
      > Date: 12/31/2011 7:58:49 AM
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >  
      > Dear Gopal Ji and Rishi Rahul ji,
      >  
      > Thanks for the inputs. I on my part would like to point out 5 planets in the 4th house can give rise to Pravaja yoga. If so what kind of events may lead to it.
      >  
      > Another pointer is that all the planets occupy Trikone and Kendrasthan. Does this imply anything.
      >  
      > Your comments are
      welcome.
      >  
      > Knowing the native so far he is exceptionally brilliant and good in mathematics. While doing his M.S. he was teaching mathematics to PHd students.
      >  
      > He has done M.S. in Acturial Science.
      >  
      > D. D. Trivedi --- On Fri, 30/12/11, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...> wrote:
      > From: Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937@...> Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com> Date: Friday, 30 December, 2011, 7:13 PM
      > Dear Friends,
      > As Rahu Is either
      Vargottama or Bhavottama in most of Varga Chart ,
      > it will give auspicious results in its dasa.
      > Alone Rahu in 7H is not bad particularly  when its is either vargottama Or
      >
      > Bhavottama in Vargas.
      > Mars Is Bhavottama  in D-9 chart , it should not harm matrimonial
      > alliance.Kindly read my research article on this subject.
      > Rest only God knows.
      > Regards,
      >  
      > G.K.GOEL INDIA
      > From: rishirahul.com <rishirahul@...>
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Friday, 30 December 2011 6:19 PM
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >
      >  
      > Hi Goel ji and Trivedi ji,
      >  
      > I have seen Rahu in
      the 7th. Lead to mutiple marriages and or multiple relations quite unfailingly.
      > The natives either makes wrong choices or right choices which later turns out wrong.
      >  
      > Of course, their can be exceptions.
      >  
      > In this given chart, the 4th. House and 4th. Bhava , though strong (own sign Mars), is under grahayudhha involving chara atmakarak, and is certainly afflicted.
      > The 2nd. House from UL  becomes the strong &afflicted 4th. House;, which points to the span of marriage life as 'not short', but afflicted.
      >  
      > The native is a hard worker with a  very independent inner self. Such people are quite materialistic by nature, and are moved by  sexual attractive people (attractive to their personal choice )Rahu in 7th. In 3rd. From AL + Mars Rahu in rasi Tulya Navamsa.  
      >  
      > The
      native is only 30 years old, and its a modern world attracted by Maya.  Isnt it very early for results and jumping to conclusions?
      >  
      > Earlier than 2014 to 2018, near about the beginning of Mars vimshotarri dasa would be too early to speak.
      > I am not confirming anything, but things point to this. Glancing at both palms would only confirm events in tune with the chart.
      >  
      > Any leads?
      >  
      >  
      > RishiRahul
      >  
      >  
      >  
      >  
      > -------Original Message-------
      >  
      > From: Gopal Goel
      > Date: 12/30/2011 5:21:15 PM
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that
      may be useful
      >   
      > Dear Trivedi ji,
      > The 4H in this nativity nativity is auspiciously disposed.
      > Ketu , Rahu are either Vargottama or Bhavottama in most of the Vargas.
      > Rahu is alone in 7H and will give excellent results.
      > He should have been married in Moon dasa and also blessed with progeny.
      > Kindly study D-9 ,D-7 and D-10 Charts along with main
      > Rashi chart.
      > Regards,
      >
      >  
      > G.K.GOEL INDIA
      > From: dushyant trivedi <trivedi20@...>
      > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Friday, 30 December 2011 4:13 PM
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >
      >  
      > Dear Ramchandran ji,
      >
       
      > I am giving below a case with Rahu in the 7th house in the zodiacal sign of Cancer. He is happily married. His wife is healthy and he has a son. None of the adverse effect of Rahu in 7th has been noticed in this native.
      >  
      > The birth details are as under:
      >  
      > DOB:  4th May 1981
      > POB:  Mumbai
      > TOB:  OO.44AM
      >  
      > He is an Acturist by profession and his wife is an Architect.
      >  
      > D D Trivedi --- On Fri, 30/12/11, Ramachandran A.R. <RamachandranAR@...> wrote:
      > From: Ramachandran A.R. <RamachandranAR@...> Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful To: "ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com" <
      ymailto="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com">ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com> Date: Friday, 30 December, 2011, 11:26 AM
      >  
      > Dear Chandramouliji,
      > Rahu in 7th usually causes difficulty in arranging marriage or delay in marriage. The implication of rahu in 7th indicates that the person may take a wrong decision in choosing the partner.In many cases I ha ve come across, the person is mislead into a wrong match due to concealing of certain information by the other side.If Rahu is in 7th in the other person's chart as well, the match would be appropriate.
      > Rahu in 7th also indicates sick wife in case of a male.Having said that we have to take the chart as a whole to come to any conclusion.
      > Ramachandran
      > From: Ghatti Chandra Mouliswer <ghatti_chandra_mouliswer@...>
      > To:
      ymailto="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com">ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 7:14 AM
      > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful
      >
      >  
      > Dear Sirs,
      > in one case Rhuj is in 7th House. Is it difficult to get married Lagna is Gemini 7th Is Dhanu Rasi and the present Dasa is Rahu-venus.
      > Chandramouliswar --- On Thu, 29/12/11, murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@...> wrote:
      > From: murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@...> Subject: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna----some research books that may be useful To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com Date: Thursday, 29 December, 2011, 9:44 PM
      >  
      > RishiRahul-ji, Thanks for sharing this information and it makes perfect sense. Rahu and Ketu, at the end of the day, are chaya grahas. I remember Sreenadh-ji once posted a detailed analysis of one or two ASCs--I believe Aries and Taurus---and he went through a critical analysis of how to look at each planet for that particular ASC. More I think about it, I think we may need to look at such anaysis for Rahu and Ketu, keeping in mind that they are chaya grahas and they mimic the owner of the house---in case of Taurus, stronger urge for material things, comforts, arts loving etc, and likewise a fickle-mindedness when in Gemini. Added to that, let us say, for Taurus Ra is placed in SC (instead of TAU), Rahu will acquire Mars characteristics pertaining to that of 7th house----hence belligerent or more dominating with spouse and partners in business. I recently bought three or four books on the subject when I was in India for 3
      weeks-- and i have not read
      > these authors before, but seem to be distingued individuals with deep knowledge, but they have spent much time researching the topic fo rahu and ketu. The 3 books are: 1.Rahu-ketu-The mystic Axis, DP Saxena 2. The Mystery of Rahu---Shri Raj Sharma---a nice compilation of what the various texts say about the two chaya grahas 3. Rahu & Ketu in Bhrigu Astrology--by Dr.N. Srinivasa Shastry garu---this is interesting as the effects are given from the placement of the nodes from Jupier Hope this is useful. Thanks to sreenadh-ji, he has gotten us going again on Astrological topics and discussing the subject among us, and benefiting from each others' experience. Regards Murthy --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "rishirahul.com" <rishirahul@> wrote: > > Hi, > > Considering the two houses for exaltation of Rahu being Taurus and Mithuna, > I have two short points (not going into what books say or define it. > > (1) Daitya Guru Shukra owns Taurus,
      > and Rahu has a daitwik nature + both are > friends (a+b together). The excitable/material Rahu would feel at home and > stable there. > > (2)Mithuna is lorded by mercury (fickle minded there) + Rahu (fickle too)= > would bring out the fickleness of Rahu (negative quality brought out). > > Again regarding Rahu in lagna signifies a person. Never happy with the > present', and focuses more on himself/herself to the extent of not focussing > on the spouse/companion...... This applies to the later, rather between age > 30/35 and after (the age is a guess), at least. > > RishiRahul > > > > > -------Original Message------- > > From: Harsha Indrasena > Date: 12/29/2011 2:07:18 PM > To: ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com > Subject: Re: [AIA] Re: Rahu in Lagna > > > Please share with us your research findings of Rahu and Ketu. > Are you convinced that Rahu is exalted in Taurus? > It seems that Rahu is in friendly signs in Aries and Cancer. > > Thank you. >
      > > Harsha > > > > On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:28 PM, murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@> > wrote: > > > Thanks for the quote from Saravali about Rahu in ASC. I can see why ---when > Rahu is exalted in Taurus; but I am not sure why it would benefit Cancer and > Aries ASCs. > > I need to seek the permission of the person before I share, plus not for > discussion in a public forum. > > Regards > Murthy > > > --- In
      ymailto="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com" target="_blank" href="mailto:ancient_indian_astrology%40yahoogroups.com">ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Harsha Indrasena > <indrasenaharsha@> wrote: > > > > 10-11. Rahu in the Ascendant identical with Aries, Taurus, or Cancer > > protects the native from the clutches of all evils, just as a pleased king > > forgives the crimes of a person. > > > > Saravali > > > > Would you like to share the birth details of the said nativity? > > > > Thank you. > > > > Harsha > > > > > On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:49 PM, murthy111tx <mdivakaruni@>wrote: > > > > > ** > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sreenadh-ji, > > > > > > I have a very
      > close friend of mine whose wife has Rahu in Taurus in > lagna. > > > > > > She is going through the Rahu dasa, Jupiter sub. None of the things you > > > mentioned apply to her. She is very beautiful with very attractive eyes, > a > > > PhD, a professor-well loved by her family, has lovely children.Yes, she > is > > > courageous, and keeps her word as far as i know, her children listen to > her > > > & they are her world and she carries herself with dignity and honor. > > > > > > Rahu in lagna gives ketu in 7th---i am replying to that post also here. > > > Her husband loves her dearly, but is very old fashioned, tends to be > > > selfish and lives like a king when she does all the work at home and > > > outside and taking care of his extended family. > > > > > > The reason i went to the details is because i am doing reserach on > > > Rahu-ketu and i believe that Rahu does indeed give many material >
      comforts > > > in his 18years, but Ketu can play havoc
      > whenever one is going through > his > > > sub-period. > > > > > > I am interested in learning more. > > > > > > Regards > > > Murthy > > > > > > > > > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Sreenadh OG <sreesog@> > > > > wrote: > > > > > > > > Dear All, > > > > =================== > > > > Rahu in LagnaÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ'
      ¤‚ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¥‹ÃÆ' > ¤â€"ÃÆ' ¥€ ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤²ÃÆ' ¤Æ' ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' ¥‚ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤Æ' ÃÆ'
      > ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' > ¤šÃÆ' ¥ˆÃÆ' ¤²ÃÆ' ¤§ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¥€ ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¨ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ' ¥€ > > > ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ'
      ¤•ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤â€ ÃÆ' ¤§ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ > ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤Æ' ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤¹ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' ¤¦ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ'
      > ¤·ÃÆ' ¥€ ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¥‡ÃÆ' > ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤·ÃÆ' ¤£ÃÆ' ¤¶ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤šÃÆ' ¤¨ÃÆ'
      Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¦ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤ªÃÆ' 崁' ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¤¨ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¥ÃÆ' > ¥‡ÃÆ' ¥¤ÃÆ' ¥¤(Garga Hora, Rf.HR)[If > > > > > > > > Rahu is in the lagna then the native is diseased in all parts of the > > > > body, is miserable, has an ugly appeatance, wears ugly clothes, has > ugly > > > > nails, performs ugly activities, is impious, adept in
      > acts of courage > > > > > and having red eyes.]ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤¹ÃÆ' 崁' ÃÆ' ¤²ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' > ¤¨ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¥‡ ÃÆ' ¤Å"ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¤Æ' > > > ÃÆ'
      ¤¸ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å'ÃÆ' ¤žÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤šÃÆ' ¤¯ÃÆ' ¥‹ ÃÆ' ¤¯ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤° ÃÆ' > ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤šÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤‚ÃÆ' ¤¹ÃÆ'
      > ¤•ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' > ¤£ÃÆ' ¤¿ ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' ¥‡ÃÆ' ¤·ÃÆ' ¥‡ ÃÆ' ¤š ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ'
      Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤£ÃÆ' ¤²ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤­ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤¯ ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' ¤‚ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ' ¤²ÃÆ' ¤Æ'ÃÆ' > ¥¤ÃÆ' ¥¤(Garga Hora, Rf.HR)[If > > > > > > > > Rahu is in the first house then the native accumulates from here and > > > > there. In Leo, Cancer and Aries it grants auspiciousness through gains > > > > of gold.] > > > > >
      > ÃÆ' ¤¯ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¯ ÃÆ' ¤²ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¨ÃÆ' ¥‡ ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' > ¤¥ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¥‡ ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ'
      ¤¹ÃÆ' ¥‹ ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¯ÃÆ' ¤ªÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤ªÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' > ¤²ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤Æ'ÃÆ' ¥¤ÃÆ' ¤¬ÃÆ' ¤¹ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¦ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ'
      > ¤°ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¤Æ' > > > ÃÆ' ¤ªÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤‚ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' ¤Æ' ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤§ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' >
      ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¯ ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¥‡ÃÆ' ¤·ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤¨ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¥¤ÃÆ' ¥¤(Bhargavi Samhita)[If > > > > > > > > Rahu is in the ascendant then the native keeps his word. He indulges > in > > > > several women and is full of lust. He wears nice clothes.] > > > > > ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' 崮'ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¤ªÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ'
      > ¤¸ÃÆ' ¥‚ÃÆ' ¤¤ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¥¤ ÃÆ' > ¤®ÃÆ' ¥‡ÃÆ' ¤·ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' 崮'ÃÆ' ¤·ÃÆ' ¤­ ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ'
      ¤•ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤•ÃÆ' ¤°ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤¶ÃÆ' ¤¿ÃÆ' ¤¸ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤¥ÃÆ' ¥‡ ÃÆ' ¤¦ÃÆ' ¤¯ÃÆ' > ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤µÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤¨ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¥¤ ÃÆ' ¤¬ÃÆ' ¤¹ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤­ÃÆ' ¥‹ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ'
      > ¥€ÃÆ' ¥¤ ÃÆ' ¤…ÃÆ' ¤¶ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤­ÃÆ' ¥‡ ÃÆ' > ¤¶ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤­ÃÆ' ¤¦ÃÆ' 崮'ÃÆ' ¤·ÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ'
      ¤ŸÃÆ' ¥‡ ÃÆ' ¤®ÃÆ' Â¥ > > > ÃÆ' ¤â€"ÃÆ' ¤²ÃÆ' ¤¾ÃÆ' ¤žÃÆ' Â¥ ÃÆ' ¤›ÃÆ' ¤¨ÃÆ' ¥€ÃÆ' ¥¤ÃÆ' ¥¤(Bhrigu > Sutra, Rf. BSu)[If > > > > > > > > Rahu (or Ketu) is in lagna he may have stillborn children (i.e. some > of > > > > his children may die at birth). If Rahu in lagna is placed in Aries, > > > > Taurus or Cancer then he would be compassionate and indulges in a lot > of > > > > enjoyments. If Rahus in lagna is
      > aspected by malefics or benefics then > > > > will have a (birth) marks on the face] > > > > Results given for Rahu in various houses in Bhrigu Sutra are equally > > > applicable to Ketu as well. > > > > =================== > > > > Love and regards, > > > > Sreenadh > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
      >











    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.