Re: [ancient_indian_astrology] Re: General_Queries_to sreenadhji, Sreeramji

  • Kiran R
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 31, 2007
      Dear Sreeramji,

      Thanks for the reply - It was very good learning.

      Can we make a generalizations that
      * any malefic planet in exaltation, own house, vargottama behaves like a benefic planet. So Saturn, Sun, Mars must be treated as benefic planet for all planet based analysis if they are in exaltation, own house, vargottama

      * house lord position in sustana/dustana has more prominence than benefic/malefic aspecft. So if lagna lord is in dustana it indicates weak body irresepective of benefic occupancy/aspect - which will remedy the situation lightly

      One more question:
      If x house lord is in dustana, it is bad for the house x. But what if the planet-house combination is good. E.g: Sun maybe lagna lord in dustana 6th house and indicate bad for lagna (rupa/looks, deha/body, siro/head) BUT "Sun in 6th house is benefic position for Sun".
      in this case, what should be given more prominence? Is it "house lord in dustana" or "Sun in 6th house - benefic placement for Sun"

      Thanks
      Kiran

      sreeram srinivas <sreeram64@...> wrote:

      --- In ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com, Kiran R <kiran.rama@. ..> wrote:

      Dear Kiran. Rama
      My comments are in Red & Blue Font.
      with regards,
      Sreeram_Srinivas
      Dear Sreenadhji/Sreeramji,

      I have some doubts on basics that are acting as roadblock in my progress

      ** Lagna lord aspect on any house is good for that house. So if lagna lord aspects the 2nd house, it must make the native wealthy.

      DOES THIS HOLD TRUE IF LAGNA LORD IS DEBILITATED OR IN ENEMY'S HOUSE?
      In case of lagna lord being debilitated or in enemy house does it mean that lagna lord will still bestow wealth on 2nd house by way of aspect but the amount will be less?
      Or does it mean that lagna lord by virtue of debilitation/ being posited in enemy house will cause loss of wealth to native?
      Sreeram Comment:
      1)  The strength of the LL is the determining factor. Exalted or Debilitated or own house or normal placement accordingly the nature of its ability to earn
      2) LL aspecting 2H does NOT indicate wealth, but more of money centered decision making or having an eye for money,  debilitation increases the hunger for money - traditional unscrupulous money lenders in villages { recall our 1950+1960's old actor "Jeevan" who used to play the "Munimji" role in fantastic way}.
      3) Exalted planet  indicates more adherence to norms of the society or principles, Debilitations - principles & norms kept aside so long it makes a business sense or brings it closer to the objective.
      4) More malefic aspect in the said conditions can indicate loss of money.

      ** Suppose I want to take a call on the overall physical appearance of a native, I have to look at Lagna. What if lagna lord is in dustana, malefic is in lagna and benefic planet aspects lagna?
       IN THIS CASE SHOULD WE PREDICT MIXED RESULTS FOR APPEARANCE OF NATIVE?
      Srinivas Comments:
      5) LL going to dustana indicates  slim or delicate body.   In Aries Lagna, Mars going to 8H is may give it a "water pumped" bloated body, being in own house gives the native a cool temperament.  Such people need to careful of toxins in their body raised due to jealousy or possessive or typical scorpion nature.   Secretive nature
      Similarly for Taurus Lagna, LL going to 6H, indicates native either opting to go for medical field {generally good career option for Taureans in this scenario}.  Here it gives a slim body or sensitive body i.e. prone to illness...etc. ..depending upon the other planetary conditions.  Venus going to is own sign, also gives resistance to fighting ability to diseases.   Self regulation.
      For Libra Lagna, LL getting exalted in 6H Pisces, may indicate native's ability to overcome his opponents { I do not like enemies, prefer Opponents- for its sounds more positive for in office we only have opponents - differences in opinions or thoughts, but not really enemies} through his knowledge. Venus is itself a Dyaita/Demon' s Guru,  Pisces - Jupiter sign- indicating knowledge.    It also gives irritable temper which 6H is known for.
        ** What if malefic is vargottama?
       Suppose malefic Saturn is vargottamma, meaning it is like Saturn is in his own house.
       Does it indicate aspect by Saturn is no longer malefic and is benefic?
      Srinivas Comments:
      A planet exalted or own house or in moolatrikona or vargottama, looses its malefience .   But keep focus of the House Lordship here.  This is very vital.   6HL or 8HL getting exalted may not augur well for the native, depending upon what you or the native is looking for.   There is an article on Sri K.N. Rao's website of a "Romance of Debilitated 10HL".  In the given hororoscope, the lagna is vargottam, LL is vargottam, inspite of other debilitations, the native's career went very vey positive.   Ofcourse, the native {do not remember either this case or different for writing from memory} did not experience Mahadasha of the debilitated Lord, that was a saving grace,  next was a debilitated planet but vargottam,  gave mixed result in a closely known case.     So there are many ways to beat debilitation. Look for Stellar Lord disposition - well connected or placed...etc. ., still will get some good results.    Need to look at the combinations, which will ensure the debilitated effects narrowly missing!!

      ** Will an exalted planet cause harm to the house he is in if he is malefic?
       Suppose malefic Mars is in the 7th house. He must cause celibacy being a brahmachari or loss of wife or loss of marriage. What if Mars is exalted in the 7th house? Will he give negative results for the 7th house or will he give positive results for the 7th house
      Sreeram Comments:
      For a Sagattarius, 6HL Venus getting exalted in 4H would do more harm, if the issue is related to age group of 50+.   Note, it is the 6HL getting exalted or strengthened.  If there is a connection with LL then may indicate fighting abilities, but not take away the first statement of made at begining of this para.
      It is for Cancer Lagna that Mars gets exalted in 7H i.e. Lord of 5H {Trine Lord}& 10H {Kendra Lord}.   Surely it will give good results, for it also aspects the Lagna from there.   I would predict such persons are real dare devils and simply go ahead in extending your hands of friendship {blindly} for you will never be disappointed.   Worthy partners - friends or spouse.

      ** Shadow planets question
       Shadow planets Rahu and Ketu take on the role of the planets they are posited with or the lords of the houses. Suppose Ketu is with Mercury and Saturn is the lord of the house that Ketu is in. Will Ketu take on Mercury's role or will he take on Saturn's role

      Sreeram Comments:
      The nodes "assumes" the additional role of its conjunct planet.  However, scriptures did not mention that Ketu would forget itself !!  i.e. It partakes certain qualities of its conjunct planet in addition to itself.
      Example:- Chameleon assumes the colors of the surface it is on, but it itself does not change its character or nature.
      Similarly Ketu adds that planet attributes that it can carry with dignity in addition to its own.    Ketu + Mercury = say in Virgo,   Ketu is a confusion master, whereas a whereas this exalted Mercury is intelligent and fast decision maker.   The true quality of astrologer would surface when making this differentiation - where the decisions become slow, when it becomes fast in what topics or subjects.... ..ofcourse if it is NOT difficult for steadfast person  like you !!!
      Note:  Planet reveal themselves to the those who spend quality time on them....
      Thanks
      Kiran

    • renunw
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 3, 2008

        Dear Sreenadh ji,

        Loads of thanks for time taken to explain all aspects of planetary aspects.

        "A dry land ensures that even the most fertile plants (planets) with water etc (beneficial aspects etc)  will not grow effectively there. A fertile land ensures that even the weak plants (planets) will survive there.  "

        What an appropraite analgoy! You make lessons impossible to forget :)

        blessings

        Renu