Re: Seventh house and past life? (To renuji)

  • vinita kumar
    Message 1 of 39 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear Shreenadh,

      the translation of "jag", u know, is "world".

      "mua" is to be die / be destroyed.

      So maybe just reading books / "pothis" without learning two and a
      half ("dhai") words ("akshar")of love is the death of us mortals?

      Also compare tomes / huge books/ pothis with just dhai akshar of
      love...the contrast is hilarious!

      i was moved by jyotiji's quote too, like u!

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Sreenadh"

      ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "jyothi_b_lakshmi"
      > > <jyothilakshmi.b@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Renuji,
      > > >
      > > > What you have mentioned is a question that haunts the
      subconcious
      > > > mind of any person with a genuine spiritual quest. I wish, in
      your
      > > > mind,this question doesnt remain a question always. Some time
      we
      > > > need to get an answer.
      > > >
      > > > Better late than never to realise that
      > > >
      > > > "Pothi Padh Padh Kar Jag Mua, Pandit Bhayo Na Koye
      > > > Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, Jo Padhe so Pandit Hoye"
      > > >
      > > > I have copied Kabir das' lines which we all have studied in
      school.
      > > > Hope every body knows the meaning and do not need an
      explanation.

      > > > I have always felt that whether it is astrology or philosophy,
      one
      > > > must leave everything at one point. People who have had the
      > > > realisation has rightly said that "Use a thorn to remove the
      thorn
      > > > in your leg and leave both the thorns".
      > > >
      > > > But we all are still keeping the thorn with us, I guess. And
      > > > astrology is no exception.
      > > >
      > > > Regards,
      > > > Jyothi
      > > >

      > > > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "renunw"

      > > > real

      > > ancient/modern
      > > like
      > > [not
      > > learning
      > > patterns
      > > Other
      > > past
      > > of

    • 108 SRIMAD BHAKTI VEDENTA SYAMASUNDARA SA
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 2, 2007
        Hi Prabhu,
        Jai Sri Krishna................
        The sun and rahu conj...........in the 1st from surya lagna and 3rd from Moon
        what is the karmic reason for the sun and rahu to conj...............?

        vinita kumar <shankar_mamta@...> wrote:
        yes dear, after i wrote that message i realised by mistake...:( :(:(
        In fact i too was wondering what that dhai akshar was...whether it
        could be RAMAH the way it is written in Sanskrit with visargh. But
        then as Jyotiji has interpreted the doha...the dhai akshar
        is "prem"...P.. .half "ra" and "M". Beautiful, isn't it?

        --- In ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com, "Sanjay Sinha"