Re: [AIA] Who is the author mentioned by K.N.Rao? - Nrusimha Daivagna & Pulippani

  • Jyotishi.Astrologer
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 31, 2011
      Dear Vishni, Sunil ji,
      U S Pulipani is the pen name real name is Sundarrajan, lived
      inAyanavaram whenhe was National secy ICCAS later moved to T Nagar with
      his son to anand Apts his son was appointed the CA for ICAS and remains
      one till now.

      Pullipanu is a tamil not from kerala unbless his from Palghat region a
      good scholar who claimed more than he was but has done tamil astro world
      a lot of good service as he brough to tamil many classics which were in
      sanskrit only, till then Yamils used to swear by Jataka Alankara or
      Jataka chandrika alone, USP has done many works in tamil the 1st one is
      Panchi Pakshi a mix of chineese also it is there in English to.

      I had cat horoscopes for many astrologers in those days when ppl were
      not Tech savy USP was one such used to visit me once a month witha list
      of horoscopes to be printed. after his son bought a PC he was doing it
      himself.

      abt KNR he had many good students to work for his missions and has made
      v good money with his writings and data collection he has, never shares
      1 but of info wihout being paid heavily.

      most of the money is porobably going to support the missions je is i[ tp
      he came up using raman in public praised his works his ability to
      forecast yrs in advance, made a book to that effect too but once he was
      his own felt raman is a disposable stool/ladder and claimed more to
      himself than raman, wrote books rubbishing raman too.

      well he used to change tob by houses but had contempt for raman never
      ramans ayanamasa I wish he had tried it as well. instead of fixing birth
      time by hours he used mixed approach of chara dasas, vimshotari too.

      best wishes
      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Vishnu Mohan
      <vishnumohanalj@...> wrote:

      > Dear Sunil Nair Ji
      >
      > Thanks for your Inputs.you may be right.
      > But I have met one Dr.Pulippani in T.Nagar ,chennai long ago like 5
      years.He was
      > weak in eyesight in his 70s.His daughter told me not to consult him
      anymore as
      > he is weak.He is a sanskrit scholar.At that time he told me that he is
      > writing/translating few books which includes Jathaka sara deepa.I am
      not sure he
      > is from Kerala or we are talking about.
      >
      > Thanks and best wishes
      >
      > Vishnu
      >

      > ________________________________
      Daivagna &
      > Pulippani
      >

      > Dear vishnu MohanJI
      >
      > pls read the context again
      >
      > shri Kn rao Ji said some one manufactures ( composed ) those sanskrit
      shloka s
      > and made the book than he compiled it frm various sources
      >
      > pls read here
      >
      > ### use of
      > divisional horoscopes brought out by a sanskrit scholar without any
      > understanding.It stressed negativity only in a horoscope.The clever
      writer
      > composed some sanskrit shlokas,extending to divisional horoscopes,his
      own
      > rudimentary understanding of divisional horoscope ####
      >
      > it is not the 15th /16th century Narasimha daivanga as he and his
      family was
      > instrumental in re establishing astrology in North india as his family
      has
      > migrated to Kasi frm Maharashtra .
      >
      > shri Pulippani frm kerala,a well known scholar own his own and he dont
      need to
      > play any gimmicks to get some name ,fame or even money as he is well
      settled in
      > US and i dont think he will trnslate some thing un digested
      >
      > hope i am clear here
      >
      > rgrds sunil nair
      >

      > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Vishnu Mohan
      > vishnumohanalj@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Sunil Nair Ji and others
      > >
      > > Thank you for your views.
      > >
      > > After posting my earlier mail,i did some googling and i think i
      almost found
      > >the
      > >
      > > book.
      > >
      > > The only book which contains sanskrit shlokas about usage of
      divisional charts

      > > seems to be ''Jathaka sara deepa'' by Narasimha Daivagna written by
      > > Dr.U.S.Pulippani.
      > >
      > > Here Nrusimha Daivagna is a ''compiler'' of sanskrit shlokas from
      more than 100

      > > classics.
      > >
      > > Dr.U.S.Pulippani is a ''Sanskrit scholar'' and astrologer .
      > >
      > > Could this be it?If so,reviews about the book, please ?
      > >
      > > Thanks and best wishes
      > >
      > > Vishnu
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • Sunil
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011

        Dear vishnu Mohan Ji

        thanks for ur mail

        I think we r talking abt the same person ,he is originaly frm kerala North malabar frm kasargode dst ,but technicaly it was part of Madras state ( same like MG ramachandran ) ,so we can say he is Tamilian too ,he is either iyyer or most probably iyyengar brahmin and now when new state division happened in 1951 the area he born  even might hav gone to Karnataka

        during time of british many gone to madras for higher education and settled in madras too .

        so this much abt  historical part  and his nativity

        other wise he is good scholar in astrology  and has written so many article in Astological Magazine and also wrote some books ,he was very much close to shri BV Raman Ji and shri KN rao Ji

        a Man who is more like a traditionalist

        so now he may b settled in TN and chennai ,i dont know much personal details other than what i read frm various journals

        it is better that shri K N rao ji  dont reveal much abt the book as such books will simply mislead a nativ only ,and now a days such trend has devlped into dasa In varga s even

        so  better to discard such books unless u r into search of History of astrology  which i Know that u r not .

        thanks and rgrds sunil nair

      • Vishnu Mohan
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011
          Dear Sunil ji

          Thanks for your response and clarity on the person discussed.

          Ok.Yes,we are talking about the same person.He is popularly known as transit expert.when I met him,he told me a point comparing my horoscope with his.He said Saturn is aspecting 10 th house in both our horoscopes,such persons will keep getting money(earn)  till the end of their life.May be he was hinting owners of charts with saturn aspecting 10th house  will have a self-styled/independent  profession.Only this much i could learn from this scholar during my short visit.

          The reason I am more interested in the name of the book is of late  i have been buying a lot of books(especially english translation) and dont want to waste my money on  a useless book.But since K.N.Rao does not mention names explicitly,it becomes tricky sometimes like in this case.

          Thanks and best wishes

          Vishnu

          I think we r talking abt the same person ,he is originaly frm kerala North malabar frm kasargode dst ,but technicaly it was part of Madras state ( same like MG ramachandran ) ,so we can say he is Tamilian too ,he is either iyyer or most probably iyyengar brahmin and now when new state division happened in 1951 the area he born  even might hav gone to Karnataka

          during time of british many gone to madras for higher education and settled in madras too .

          so this much abt  historical part  and his nativity

          other wise he is good scholar in astrology  and has written so many article in Astological Magazine and also wrote some books ,he was very much close to shri BV Raman Ji and shri KN rao Ji

          a Man who is more like a traditionalist

          so now he may b settled in TN and chennai ,i dont know much personal details other than what i read frm various journals

          it is better that shri K N rao ji  dont reveal much abt the book as such books will simply mislead a nativ only ,and now a days such trend has devlped into dasa In varga s even

          so  better to discard such books unless u r into search of History of astrology  which i Know that u r not .

          thanks and rgrds sunil nair

          --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Vishnu Mohan <vishnumohanalj@...> wrote:

          > Dear Sunil Nair Ji
          >
          > Thanks for your Inputs.you may be right.
          > But I have met one Dr.Pulippani in T.Nagar ,chennai long ago like 5 years.He was
          > weak in eyesight in his 70s.His daughter told me not to consult him anymore as
          > he is weak.He is a sanskrit scholar.At that time he told me that he is
          > writing/translating few books which includes Jathaka sara deepa.I am not sure he
          > is from Kerala or we are talking about.
          >
          > Thanks and best wishes
          >
          > Vishnu
          >

          > ________________________________

          Dear vishnu MohanJI

          > pls read the context again
          >
          > shri Kn rao Ji said some one manufactures ( composed ) those sanskrit shloka s
          > and made the book than he compiled it frm various sources
          >
          > pls read here
          >
          > ### use of
          > divisional horoscopes brought out by a sanskrit scholar without any
          > understanding.It stressed negativity only in a horoscope.The clever writer
          > composed some sanskrit shlokas,extending to divisional horoscopes,his own
          > rudimentary understanding of divisional horoscope ####
          >
          > it is not the 15th /16th century Narasimha daivanga as he and his family was
          > instrumental in re establishing astrology in North india as his family has
          > migrated to Kasi frm Maharashtra .
          >
          > shri Pulippani frm kerala,a well known scholar own his own and he dont need to
          > play any gimmicks to get some name
          ,fame or even money as he is well settled in
          > US and i dont think he will trnslate some thing un digested
          >
          > hope i am clear here
          >
          > rgrds sunil nair
          >

          > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Vishnu Mohan
          > vishnumohanalj@ wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Sunil Nair Ji and others
          > >
          > > Thank you for your views.
          > >
          > > After posting my earlier mail,i did some googling and i think i almost found
          > >the
          > >
          > > book.
          > >
          > > The only book which contains sanskrit shlokas about usage of divisional charts
          >
          > > seems to be ''Jathaka sara deepa'' by Narasimha Daivagna written by
          > > Dr.U.S.Pulippani.
          > >
          > > Here Nrusimha Daivagna is a ''compiler'' of sanskrit shlokas from more than 100
          > >
          > > classics.
          > >
          > > Dr.U.S.Pulippani is a ''Sanskrit scholar'' and astrologer .
          > >
          > > Could this be it?If so,reviews about the book, please ?
          > >
          > > Thanks and best wishes
          > >
          > > Vishnu
          > >

          > > ________________________________

        • Sunil
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011

            Dear vishnu Mohan Ji

            thanks for the tip abt saturnian aspect on 10th House .i will test it and inform u and grp abt it

            i still blv that u can get information abt that book if u talk to sagar books and other publishers in delhi as many of them has good grasp of astrological scenario too

            even many knows abt each and every author personaly ,so they can realy guide u

            in case u got any info pls share with us too

            rgrds sunil nair

          • Sunil
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011

              dear prashanth JI

              thanks for ur mail

              i wrote what i gathered frm various articles ,i dont know much abt him

              his name is sundara varadhacharyar

              thanks and realy we r not seeing if he is frm kerala even ,

              thanks for ur inputs

              rgrds sunil nair

              --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Jyotishi.Astrologer" <gbp_kumar@...> wrote:

              > Dear Vishni, Sunil ji,
              > U S Pulipani is the pen name real name is Sundarrajan, lived
              > inAyanavaram whenhe was National secy ICCAS later moved to T Nagar with
              > his son to anand Apts his son was appointed the CA for ICAS and remains
              > one till now.
              >
              > Pullipanu is a tamil not from kerala unbless his from Palghat region a
              > good scholar who claimed more than he was but has done tamil astro world
              > a lot of good service as he brough to tamil many classics which were in
              > sanskrit only, till then Yamils used to swear by Jataka Alankara or
              > Jataka chandrika alone, USP has done many works in tamil the 1st one is
              > Panchi Pakshi a mix of chineese also it is there in English to.
              >
              > I had cat horoscopes for many astrologers in those days when ppl were
              > not Tech savy USP was one such used to visit me once a month witha list
              > of horoscopes to be printed. after his son bought a PC he was doing it
              > himself.
              >
              > abt KNR he had many good students to work for his missions and has made
              > v good money with his writings and data collection he has, never shares
              > 1 but of info wihout being paid heavily.
              >
              > most of the money is porobably going to support the missions je is i[ tp
              > he came up using raman in public praised his works his ability to
              > forecast yrs in advance, made a book to that effect too but once he was
              > his own felt raman is a disposable stool/ladder and claimed more to
              > himself than raman, wrote books rubbishing raman too.
              >
              > well he used to change tob by houses but had contempt for raman never
              > ramans ayanamasa I wish he had tried it as well. instead of fixing birth
              > time by hours he used mixed approach of chara dasas, vimshotari too.
              >

              > best wishes
              > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Vishnu Mohan
              > vishnumohanalj@ wrote:
              > >
              > > Dear Sunil Nair Ji
              > >
              > > Thanks for your Inputs.you may be right.
              > > But I have met one Dr.Pulippani in T.Nagar ,chennai long ago like 5
              > years.He was
              > > weak in eyesight in his 70s.His daughter told me not to consult him
              > anymore as
              > > he is weak.He is a sanskrit scholar.At that time he told me that he is
              > > writing/translating few books which includes Jathaka sara deepa.I am
              > not sure he
              > > is from Kerala or we are talking about.
              > >
              > > Thanks and best wishes
              > >
              > > Vishnu
              > >

              > > ________________________________

            • Vishnu Mohan
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011
                Dear Kumar? ji

                Thanks for more information about U.S.Pulippani.Nice pen name after a siddha.I saw his webpage yesterday but today when i google it i couldnt find it.Do you know if his book Jothida sagaladhikaaram is available for purchase?

                Thanks and best wishes

                Vishnu

                <vishnumohanalj@...> wrote:

                > Dear Sunil Nair Ji
                >
                > Thanks for your Inputs.you may be right.
                > But I have met one Dr.Pulippani in T.Nagar ,chennai long ago like 5
                years.He was
                > weak in eyesight in his 70s.His daughter told me not to consult him
                anymore as
                > he is weak.He is a sanskrit scholar.At that time he told me that he is
                > writing/translating few books which includes Jathaka sara deepa.I am
                not sure he
                > is from Kerala or we are talking about.
                >
                > Thanks and best wishes
                >
                > Vishnu

              • sreesog
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011
                  Dear Vishnu ji,
                  //> The reason I am more interested in the name of the book is of late i have been
                  > buying a lot of books(especially english translation) and dont want to waste my
                  > money on a useless book.//
                    If so you must be more careful in the books you buy, and I would even suggest depending on books that can be downloaded from AIA-DL discarding all other books as well. :)
                  Love and regards,
                  Sreenadh