Re: [AIA] Re: Indications for the future

  • samrat mishra
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
      Dear All,

      Brief list of 'who owns' India's major media:-

      a) The Hindu, India’s National Newspaper: Joshua Society, Berne, Switzerland
      (It is said that Hindu editor N. Ram’s wife is Christian)
      b) NDTV: Funded by Gospels of Charity in Spain
      c) CNN-IBN: 100% Funded by Southern Baptist Church
      d) The Times of India Group: Owned by Bennet & Coleman; 80% funding from
      WORLD CHRISTIAN COUNCIL, (and the balance 20% is equally shared by an Englishman
      and an Italian. The Italian ROBERTIO MINDO IS A CLOSE RELATIVE OF SONIA GANDHI ).
      e) STAR TV: Supported by St.Peter’s Pontificial Church, Melbourne, Australia.
      f) HINDUSTAN TIMES: Owned by the Birla Group, but working in collaboration
      with the Times Group.
      g) INDIAN EXPRESS: DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS. THE INDIAN EXPRESS &
      NEW INDIAN EXPRESS (SOUTHERN EDITION). Acts Ministries has major
      stake in the Indian express and later is still with the Indian counterpart
      h) EENADU : To date controlled by an Indian named Ramoji Rao
      i) Andhra Jyothi : The MUSLIM PARTY OF HYDERABAD known as
      (MIM) along with a Congress Minister has purchased this Telugu daily
      very recently.
      j) The Statesman: Controlled by the Communist Party of India
      k) Kairali TV: Controlled by the Communist Party of India (Marxist)
      l) Mathrubhoomi: leaders of the Muslim league and Communist Leaders
      have major investment.
      m) Asian Age & Deccan Chronicle: Are owned by a Saudi Arabian
      Company with its chief Editor M.J.AKBAR.

      This is what can be exposed through GOOGLE but its an iceberg i.e 90% hidden .............

      Regards,

      SamratMishra

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
        happy 2 know these pillars of secular democracy

        On Mon Nov 1st, 2010 12:17 AM PDT samrat mishra wrote:

        >Dear All,
        >Brief list of 'who owns' India's major media:-
        >a) The Hindu, India’s National Newspaper: Joshua Society, Berne, Switzerland(It is said that Hindu editor N. Ram’s wife is Christian)b) NDTV: Funded by Gospels of Charity in Spainc) CNN-IBN: 100% Funded by Southern Baptist Churchd) The Times of India Group: Owned by Bennet & Coleman; 80% funding fromWORLD CHRISTIAN COUNCIL, (and the balance 20% is equally shared by an Englishmanand an Italian. The Italian ROBERTIO MINDO IS A CLOSE RELATIVE OF SONIA GANDHI ).e) STAR TV: Supported by St.Peter’s Pontificial Church, Melbourne, Australia.f) HINDUSTAN TIMES: Owned by the Birla Group, but working in collaborationwith the Times Group.g) INDIAN EXPRESS: DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS. THE INDIAN EXPRESS &NEW INDIAN EXPRESS (SOUTHERN EDITION). Acts Ministries has majorstake in the Indian express and later is still with the Indian counterparth) EENADU : To date controlled by an Indian named Ramoji Raoi) Andhra Jyothi : The MUSLIM PARTY OF HYDERABAD known as(MIM)
        > along with a Congress Minister has purchased this Telugu dailyvery recently.j) The Statesman: Controlled by the Communist Party of Indiak) Kairali TV: Controlled by the Communist Party of India (Marxist)l) Mathrubhoomi: leaders of the Muslim league and Communist Leadershave major investment.m) Asian Age & Deccan Chronicle: Are owned by a Saudi ArabianCompany with its chief Editor M.J.AKBAR.
        >This is what can be exposed through GOOGLE but its an iceberg i.e 90% hidden .............
        >Regards,
        >SamratMishra

      • Santhosh Panicker
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
          also paddy ji, happy to know our media is in such "safe" hands.

          eye opener post for sure.

          Regards
          Santhosh

          happy 2 know these pillars of secular democracy

          On Mon Nov 1st, 2010 12:17 AM PDT samrat mishra wrote:

          >Dear All,
          >Brief list of 'who owns' India's major media:-
          >a) The Hindu, India’s National Newspaper: Joshua Society, Berne, Switzerland(It is said that Hindu editor N. Ram’s wife is Christian)b) NDTV: Funded by Gospels of Charity in Spainc) CNN-IBN: 100% Funded by Southern Baptist Churchd) The Times of India Group: Owned by Bennet & Coleman; 80% funding fromWORLD CHRISTIAN COUNCIL, (and the balance 20% is equally shared by an Englishmanand an Italian. The Italian ROBERTIO MINDO IS A CLOSE RELATIVE OF SONIA GANDHI ).e) STAR TV: Supported by St.Peter’s Pontificial Church, Melbourne, Australia.f) HINDUSTAN TIMES: Owned by the Birla Group, but working in collaborationwith the Times Group.g) INDIAN EXPRESS: DIVIDED INTO TWO GROUPS. THE INDIAN EXPRESS &NEW INDIAN EXPRESS (SOUTHERN EDITION). Acts Ministries has majorstake in the Indian express and later is still with the Indian counterparth) EENADU : To date controlled by an Indian named Ramoji Raoi) Andhra Jyothi : The MUSLIM PARTY OF HYDERABAD known as(MIM)
          > along with a Congress Minister has purchased this Telugu dailyvery recently.j) The Statesman: Controlled by the Communist Party of Indiak) Kairali TV: Controlled by the Communist Party of India (Marxist)l) Mathrubhoomi: leaders of the Muslim league and Communist Leadershave major investment.m) Asian Age & Deccan Chronicle: Are owned by a Saudi ArabianCompany with its chief Editor M.J.AKBAR.
          >This is what can be exposed through GOOGLE but its an iceberg i.e 90% hidden .............
          >Regards,
          >SamratMishra

        • Sunil
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010

            Dear List

            Now search How many polititions has hindu names and realy  blvs in diffrnt religion and gets elected in the name of a Hindu ,brahimin or or rajput etc ( with those votes )

            Also see even How many CM in hindu name with diffrnt Blf s ( once I counted 8 CM including old ex dead CM of andra Pradesh where christianity is growing beyond blf –raja sekhar reddy  aka Samuel )

            Same way search How many ashrams has Christian elements infiltrated and teaching chrsit is praja pathi and has mentioned in hindu puranas

            Same way search how many hindu religious sites ( hills ) etc already taken over by minorities and slowly dismantling old history or creating a new history of some of their saints of them did hav darshan to old villagers etc

            So many ways  for a virus

            Same way see how our so called intellectual s  make a living

            Same way see how many polititions gets incomes

            Same way see how many persons in the name of indology does research,publishes inculated ideologies  and how they support without a income themselves

            Same way see how Indian temple funds are siphoned off to Govtmnt treasuries and subsidize hajj and other visits to jerusalem or support minority institutions ( in kerala all Christian ( most ) is having Govt support but govtmnt has no control )

            Same way see how many temple land ( govtmnt land  is it not ) givn to other sections in the name of building their monasteries and churches and mosque etc

            Dear Hindus don't worry abt any thing

            We r like those village idiots

            Destiny is waiting for us as we blv destiny will take care of us

            Till then make sure that other astrologers who talk against this fatalism is not making any income out of it

            That is the need for Hour

            Rest will taken care by Lord Krishna as he promised us ( it is his head ache ) that he will come for saving us ,so till then we can fight  even taking fake id or starting many small grps etc etc to fight against each other

            Rgrds sunil nair

            --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Santhosh Panicker <santhosh10@...> wrote:

            > also paddy ji, happy to know our media is in such "safe" hands.
            >
            > eye opener post for sure.
            >
            > Regards
            > Santhosh
            >

            > ________________________________

          • kasshastri
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
              Dear Sunil Ji,

              Absolutely no harm.....and nothing much matter it could be anything.......Simply we can pass law and do create money and distribute them  to all does that not solve any problem......
              It is Not Person but Education is sin........Can really one has encounter face-to-face with himself without any tag..........no body want to do that all are afraid so want to have some Tag always with them...

              Thus Jarthrustra says No one Die at Right Time because no one knows to Live in Right Time........
              knowing that Everything is Fixed........helps to leave thoughts portion of Destiny (since that is fixed)......So it is mere work as Technic But Great Tantra.........Same as Krushna Told........Leave everything out come to me....and do not bother about future that is decided by Me.......so Get up and do what you can do with your 100%........Like you are doing with your 100%!!!!!!!!!

              -ks

            • Santhosh Panicker
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 1, 2010
                Dear Sunil Ji,

                even without searching I can have a fair idea on what result i will be getting.

                amazing isnt it how they managed so far??

                you used the word 'virus' aptly.

                whats our counter strategy?? do we have someone to devise a counter strategy?? do we have a collective mentality to execute a counter strategy??

                some time back i happened to visit the gathering of a famous ashram from vallikavu(kollam, kerala) in bangalore. one thing i couldnt understand is that, all white skinned 'ladies and gentlemen' had free access to the 'head'. but for indians who were fellow countrymen of this 'head' of ashram special passes had to be taken. and who issues these passes? the same white skins....whats their agenda?? why are they taking them to their countries often???whats happenning to the incoming funds??

                lets have sound sleep as 'destiny' will take care of all this. rest of us who believe in freewill have to do intense meditation to relax, or else we will become mental or atleast BP patients.

                regards
                santhosh