Re: [AIA] Re: Ayodhya verdict

  • Santhosh Panicker
    Message 1 of 83 , Oct 1, 2010
      Dear Sunil ji,

      I would like to make a few observations.

      The question from pradeep ji was if it can be answered as to when the temple will be built based on the same chart as was used to predict the judgement.

      you have placed date and time and delhi place for prashna by others.

      my reply to pradeep ji would be that each prashna has an individuality of its own. it has a life and energy of its own and it is connected only with the person conducting the prashna and not related to any time or place connected to the querant or any other event. the previous prashna (if any was used) was for answering another question and hence one has to form a new prashna for a new situation and question.

      Regarding the date and time and place submitted by sunil ji, how can that be used by another astrologer to find anything at all? That is the time sunil ji opened a prashna chart and thats applicable only for questions in his mind at that time. I consider it is inapropiate to comment on the reasonings, logic and answers derived by one astrologer from his prashna chart by another astrologer.

      for another astrologer to open a prashna, a question has to be put to him directly by the querant (prashna maarga is very clear on this) and he should open a chart on the basis of the time he sits to do the prashna. I am aware that some astrologers note down the time the question was asked and opens the chart for that time, even when he does it at a later time. I used to do so earlier, but I realised I was getting better answers when I took the real time when the prashna chart was opened rather than the time when the question was asked.

      Further it is my belief that we cannot discuss a prashna chart as we discuss a natal chart in a net forum. In the case of a natal chart the delineation has to be as per set rules, which is not just one rule and differs based on system used. But we have to use any one system (or ofcoz a mix) and it can be discussed.

      But in prashna, its just not system or rule. the system and rule only forms the basis. but the astrologer relies more on his inner voices, what he sees and hears etc. now this is difficult to explain and discuss. for example, one may see mercury in 2nd house in prashna chart, but his inner voice may prompt him to say something which is in no way related to mercury or 2nd house. now how can we explain this and discuss this? is it not?

      what would your opinion on the above be?

      regards
      santhosh

      Date:          October 1, 2010
      Time:          11:12:13
      Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)
      Place:         77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"
                     Delhi, India

      Lunar Yr-Mo:   Vikriti - Bhadrapada
      Tithi:         Krishna Ashtami (Ra) (42.06% left)
      Vedic Weekday: Friday (Sk)
      Nakshatra:     Aardra (Ra) (43.78% left)
      Yoga:          Variyan (Gu) (19.71% left)
      Karana:        Kaulava (Ma) (84.12% left)
      Hora Lord:     Guru (5 min sign: Makar)
      Mahakala Hora: Guru (5 min sign: Makar)
      Kaala Lord:    Rahu (Mahakala: Rahu)

      Sunrise:       6:17:44
      Sunset:        18:03:41
      Janma Ghatis:  12.2704

      Tho i know no one will try

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Prad" <psd1955@...> wrote:

      > Is it possible to find out from the very same chart (time when verdict was delivered) to extrapolate and find out when the Ram Temple will be built?
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Pradeep

    • Chakraborty, PL
      Message 83 of 83 , Oct 3, 2010
        Dear Udupa-ji,

        I also did try to predict.....but apparently nobody has noticed it.
        Neither I do find any mention after the verdict has appeared.

        regards

        Chakraborty