Re: [ancient_indian_astrology] Re: To Sri Sreenadh,Sunil Nair Ji- Longevity calculator

  • devisingh
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 1, 2010
      Dear Sunil Ji,

      //I never realy find it is in working //
      I have used that excel sheet placed in file section for calculations of longativity and that gives incorrect values.....so can not be mere reliable for such Death calculations......

      ------------------
      Regards,
      Devisingh

      Sunil Nair wrote:

      Dear sastry Ji

      Sure

      #### Different authors quote different signs as swa,ucha,neecha and moola trikona signs for R&K.

      Then it is everybody's guess as to how to calculate if at all they also have to be used for the calculation. ##

      Yes ,I find many assigned such positions for Rahu and ketu who has no swa bhava

      But how can we utilize in devination other than this logitivity calculations apart .I never realy find it is in working except in some cases where they hav explicit rules also for it ( I mean diffrnt astro systems which I tried )

      Otherwise In general common vedic astrology except coining terms like KSY etc I don’t find any use for it  for such allocations ,irrespective of results ppl r using it too ( means they don’t hav a defenit rules and results ) for simply terrorizing public .

      Sure sreenadh ji is busy and he will update u on this aspects and next computations of other dasa s

      Rgrds sunil nair

      From: Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ yahoo.co. in>
      To: ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, 30 June, 2010, 3:42 PM

      dear sastri Ji

      I don’t know in amsayu methods rahu and ketu is used ,(and cannot see the files now as I am using a very slow net connection )

      It may b  because the ucha ,vakra ,neecha ,in enmy rasi ,drisya ardham etc are used in harana s and bharanas etc  ,so rahu ,ketu generally don’t taken as planets with swa bhava ( swa bhavana ) so swa kshetra navamsa ,ucha navamsa ,swa drekkana ,swa kshtra placemnt etc cannot b taken with  them

      So My notes says other wise ,tho not very much used it ,due to lack of queries

      Rest shri sreenadh Ji may explain it and which methods he uses

      Tho it is Known as satyacharya method and even endorsed  as more better method by varhahamihira ,manindhan and kalyana varma and Jataka parijata also explained it

      Rgrds sunil nair

      From: Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ yahoo.co. in>
      Subject: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: While sleeping, head should face which direction ?
      To: ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, 30 June, 2010, 12:22 PM

      Dear raghavendra achar JI

      Thanks for ur views

      Same is taught in Oral tradtion in astrology of kerala ,swara sastra ( even u can see reference in Prashna maarga its various uses ) ,so gurus teach almost all other aspects of it while teaching prashna part in astrology .

      Some Gurus even fondly calls it as sharam  ( instead of swara ) means arrow in Malayalam  ,u can guess it as what r all uses for this nadies  as u already has idea s abt it

      Thanks and rgrds sunil nair

      From: Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ yahoo.com>
      To: ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, 29 June, 2010, 10:51 PM

      Dear Sreenadhi Ji,

      Excellent point.

      Regards,
       -Manoj

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 2, 2010

        dear chandran menon Ji

         I respect ur discisions if u wish to b silent

        But what we lack here is charts related to discussions ,with valid reasons always I cannot post charts as it may b interpreted as a attempt to get some readings done  and transfer it  to clients to make some quick bucks .

        Any way welcome and enjoy the discussions and hope  u may correct us when u feel discussions are going bit out of the way

        Sure since this is not a typical charcha sadassu Like olden days ( where real Knowledgeble persons are participating and who is at par with each other ) nor we cannot impart class room discipline  here as u know

        So at times some miscreants can take over grp esp when we r so busy

        Thanks for participating in discussions

        Rgrds sunil nair

        From: Chandra S Menon <chandrasmenon2007@ gmail.com>

        To: ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wednesday, 30 June, 2010, 9:47 PM

        Om Namo Narayanaya

        I beg to differ from Sunil Nairji
        By virtue of getting this "human" life due to all accumulated Punya karmas in the past, we are closer to God than all other creations in this "universe". If we do good Karma, we will reach HIM and if failed, the "cycle of births and deaths" will continue for ever. That include to both East and West.
        Om namo Narayanaya
        Chandrasekharan Menon
        (a Silent participant)

        On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala@ yahoo.co. in> wrote:

        Dear manoj ji

        Ha ha

        We Indians blv in next birth  and cycle of births ,,so there is enough time to use the saved or stocked or stored energy ,where as in west they hav one life and then waiting for judgment  eternally ,so no time to wait for anything ,so energy is their or not ,run like hell ,they r hurry

        So that is the diffrnce I think

        Rgrds sunil nair

        From: Jaya Gopalkrishnan <jaya.gopal@yahoo. com>
        To: ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Monday, 28 June, 2010, 10:03 PM

        Dear Members of the group,

        I am just forwarding a mail which was posted in another group.

        ++++++++++++ +++++++++ +++++++++ +++

        Why Man should not lie down with his head towards the NORTH ?

        India is rich in spiritual Heritage and every custom laid down by our ancestors to be followed had a clear reason behind it. A fable or Mythological story was given, as reason for following such customs so that the adherence may commence even from childhood; but the wonderful benefits derived by following the mandate was really surprising. The actual reason for such practice was appreciated at a mature stage.

        The traditional custom in India is that one should not lie towards the North- having his head placed towards the Northern direction The popular story connected with this practice is as follows.

        Goddess Parvathi was once necessitated to leave her abode for getting water. As there was nobody to keep watch over the house during her absence, she made a doll and gave it life and instructed it to keep watch over the abode and not to allow anybody inside till she came back It happened that Lord Shiva wanted to enter the house but forbidden to do so by the boy (i.e. the doll with life). Enraged by this obstruction, the Lord at once cut of the head of the boy and entered the house. Meanwhile The Divine Mother entered the house and learnt the boy had met with his end at Lord Shankara’s hand. She demanded from Lord Shankara that the boy’s life must be restored at any cost. Shankara at once ordered that head of any person who slept towards the North must be brought for this purpose. The attendants of Lord Shiva found only an elephant in that position and the head of the elephant was brought and placed on the trunk of the boy and his life restored. This is said to be the Lord Ganesa. And was given many boons one of which was that no good act can be started with out Worshipping Lord Ganesa. Incidentally Lord Shiva said that who so ever slept towards North shall lose all his fortune and goodness and shall be deemed to be great sinner. Another seems to be that as Lord Yama- the Duty God—(DHARMA) resides in the south, nobody shall sleep towards North, as this would mean disrespect to the Lord of Dharma, as ones feet will be towards South in this position.

        Now let us Analyse this with Scientific explanation.

        Our Sages thought that having born, as a human one should not fritter away his energy with out deriving any advantage. It is the Duty of any person born, to acquire Knowledge and proceed in the right line of thinking and try to reach the Omnipotent as his final goal. For this it is absolutely necessary to conserve one’s energy to the best of one’s capacity.

        Our body comprises of Iron, Cobalt and Nickel in small proportion as necessary constituents to make us strong. In places situated in the area between latitude 0 to 40 degrees the Horizontal component of Earth’s Magnetic field exists in considerable magnitude. Its Value at Equator is 0.38 Oersteds (C.G.S. Units) and at 40deg. It is 0.31 C.G.S. Units. This means that a unit pole placed in this region is either attracted or repelled (depending upon the nature of the pole) with 0,38 to 0,31 dynes of force (depending upon the latitude of the place)

        The magnetic lines of force runs from South to North When a man sleeps towards the North, these lines of forces run through him and his cerebrum and at each instant, the iron, cobalt, nickel present in his body is being magnetised and in a short time the human body becomes a mass of small magnets. Summing up all these small magnets become one big Magnet of magnetic moment ‘M’ which will be the resultant of pole strength multiplied by the length of the magnets. Thus the human body will be subjected to a force of MH dynes. Where H is the Horizontal component if the Earth’s Magnetic Field.

        When a person sleeps towards North he will be making an angle of 0 deg. With the line of action of Force and as such the component of Force along him will be MH Cosine 0. But Cos 0 = 1. Hence full force of MH dynes will pass through his Cerebrum. What does this mean? Out of his conserved energy he will have to spend every time MH dynes to counter act this force, in order to keep the system in equilibrium. This means he is losing every time MH dynes from his reserves. Thus sleeping towards the North is a wasting disease as his energy is drained by this quantity.

        When he sleeps towards the south then the component along his body will be MH Cos 180degrees as he is sleeping opposite to the line of action of the Force. Cos 180 = -1. And hence he loses _MH dynes every time. This means he gets MH dynes added on to his system and one therefore sleeps towards South to his best advantage.

        Sleeping towards East or West would mean that the component of the force is MH Cos 90 or MH Cos 270 degrees which is ‘0’as Cos 90 and Cos 270 degrees are equal to 0. Hence the man is not subjected to any reaction.

        Persons situated at higher latitudes are not subjected to influence of this force as the value of H wanes out as we go higher up. It is 0.18 C.G.S.Units at U.K. and 0 at the Pole

        Hence the maximum effect is felt by the people living between the two Tropics and India being one such country, our ancestors rightly laid down, as one of the normal precepts of life to be followed, that one should not sleep towards the North as they wanted to discourage any wastage of Energy, however small it may be. Only a literate in Science subject can understand the above analysis. As our ancestors wanted everybody whether literate or illiterate to be benefited equally they have told these through stories. They aimed at the results only in whatever way the principle is conveyed to the Mass. From this we can see how our ancestors have framed our codes of life with high scientific principle.

        Thanks.