Re: what is the 8th lord in first house mean

  • kanishk
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 1, 2010
      Thanks again sir.

      At 11:59 AM 6/1/2010, you wrote:

      Thanks for that elusive "thanks" which people most of them forget after
      receiving inputs on their planetary positions.

      Actually we do not do any reading requests on this Group. You are lucky
      for whatever you have received.

      regards/Bhaskar.

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, kanishk

      ************************************************************************\
      *****
      > This Email and files transmitted are confidential and intended solely
      for
      > the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
      > have received this Email in error please notify the system manager.
      > Please note that any views or opinions presented in this Email are
      solely
      > those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IndusInd
      > Bank Ltd. Finally, the recipient should check this Email and any
      > attachments for the presence of viruses. IndusInd Bank Ltd. accepts no
      > liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
      Email.

      ************************************************************************\
      *****
      > ** Message has been scanned by Emergic MailServ **

      This Email and files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for
      the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you
      have received this Email in error please notify the system manager.
      Please note that any views or opinions presented in this Email are solely
      those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IndusInd
      Bank Ltd. Finally, the recipient should check this Email and any
      attachments for the presence of viruses. IndusInd Bank Ltd. accepts no
      liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this Email.

      ** Message has been scanned by Emergic MailServ **
    • sairam nat
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 2, 2010
        Thanks for your analysis sir

        i have jupiter in lagna 8th and 11th lord i could not see the dasa  as born in saturn star

        ic could observe bukthi only  it gives extreme frustration defamation at the end great improvement in life style as it is 11th lord also

        in except horoscope except sun and moon all others have two roles to place good bad and out of all jupiter has one out of two worst house to deal with

        9 and 12   8 11   6 9 etc....etc ...

        jupiter as dana karagha and planets for dharma and religion and gurus when having bad house in hand and whenever it is affected in transit in natal it gives trouble in finance defamation as sanyasis and for children also as it is puthra karagha see kalapurusha it is 8th of leo the meena rashi the 12th of zodiac

        with regards

        sairaman

        From: sairam nat <sairaman53@yahoo. com>
        Subject: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Re: what is the 8th lord in first house sai 1610Date: Tuesday, 1 June, 2010, 11:46 PM

        Thanks for writers of 8th house

        i have 8th lord jupiter in lagna for rishbha lagna andthat too running the bukthi of same in moon dasa as i could not see jupiter dasa  since born in saturn star

        thediscussions  are interesting and informative in view of many learned experienced astrologers

        every jupiter bukthi i   experience  turning  pleasant  events with good growth   financially also and i take note of every single event  during this period for the past 57 years of mylife

        upachaya is definite turn of events  and it is a blind curve in life

        more partciularly if the 8th lord in danus meena virgo and mithuna we  can definitely e xpect  changes    in life

        But definitely it will give improvement in  life  only after some defemation as it is sitting in lagna

        as i am running thebukthi   the  discussions are very interesting to read

        sairaman

        Subject: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: what is the 8th lord in first house mean
        To: ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, 1 June, 2010, 11:02 PM

        Dear Bhaskar ji, Sunil ji and DeviSingh ji,

        The present time is very busy for me with a lot of stuff going on in my life and though I want to take part, I am unable to.

        I have spent many years trying to understand KAS and to be honest I have just touched to surface of it. My hope is that by the end of this life, I can only HOPE to gain somewhat better knowledge of KAS and I have dedicated my life to learning KAS.

        Devisingh ji is also a sincere student of KAS and Guru ji, just like me. So please try to understand us.

        What we say in terms of KAS is not any different than traditional VA.

        When we use Ashtakavarga, we are unable to give anything concrete without knowing the position of all planets only then we can get their power in Ashtakvarga. Without knowing their degrees we do not know where the planets are placed in D charts and what their powers are.

        It becomes very difficult for us to go by just 1 planet position. Thats when we use the upchay. We also differenciate between

        1) Timing of Event
        2) Quality of Event
        3) Quantum of Event.

        We use upchay theory. In all VA books this is mentioned and upchay sthan is mentioned but its use is not given or not explained. Here in KAS we are using it. It is very important for finding point 1 whihc is Timing of Event.

        In KAS, the result of a house lets say for example we are finidng Marriage so 7th house then the timing of event is not depending on 7th house lord, but it rather depends on ABCDE house i.e. 2nd, 7th, 11th, 4th and 12th house. Timing of event can happen in 4th and 12th lord antra and the same for all 12 house.

        So if one says 8th lord in Lagna then that is 1 angle of it. It just means that LoA is in House B where B = 1st house or in general terms, such a person can have a solid personality and can face adversities in life well.

        Now a beggar can also do that and also a rich person. that is different thing. Where 3rd lord is placed which is mool karak is also important etc etc etc.

        So, for 8th lord in 1st house, you can open any classic and get some results. They will give both good and bad result for the same combo. Some books will focus on malefic result and some on benefic result.

        With KAS, its studying more minutely.

        Just as an example you gave in your mail that Ve gave accident to the native. Now accident is different event. If 8th house is involved then there will be death. So death and accident are 2 different things. If an accident like heart attack or paralysis that can change dincharya then 7th house is in play. One has to change lifestyle. 7th is opposite 1st house which is SELF.

        8th house is the begining and also the end of 1st.

        So if 8th lord is in 1st house and with more bindus and in this case, Venus was in pisces and if its with more than 4 bindus can give that easily because it will cast malefic aspect on 7th house, but at the same time it will also become KARAK for 6th house and at same time it is triggering 8th house.

        Now, depending on the Mahadasha and where Guru is placed i.e. lagna lord a lot will depend on how thigns unfold. In KAS you will get power of all 12 house for a planet. so it is becomes easy to judge how Venus antra will act for all 12 house.

        But main quality of the native i.e. his individualty will be good. Now death is also 8th house matter and depending on how one views it and over time MOST of the people I know consider or take Death to be Malefic or worst event. That is not so in KAS. We take it as the BEST event. So depending on your view point, one can treat 8th accordingly.

        Thanks Bhaskar ji or inviting me in this conversation, but my request is to understand that KAS is very detailed and after more than a Decade of study of KAS, I am just touching the tip of the iceberg. Ashtakavarga is very detailed and a FULL SYSTEM.

        I am hoping that things start to settle in a few months from now and then I will be able to dedicate more time in writing mails and taking part.

        Sunil ji, not to worry, its healthy to disagree sometimes and if done in healthy manner it can help us dig deeper and come out on the other side each with more knowledge and wisdom.

        I think you and Bhaskar ji know me quite well by now.

        Cheers !!!
        Ash