Re: Attempt by Ms. Neelam Gupta

  • Bhaskar
    Message 1 of 39 , Oct 1, 2009
      Dear Mauji sahab,

      Generalisations do not make a complete picture though. All Hindi movies
      do not contain just sex,violence or unnatural gimmics. There are good
      filmakers too like Rishikesh Mukherjee,Shakti Samant and Subhash Ghai
      who make good entertaining movies too for the family. Neither have I
      spoken about the horror movie makers like the Ramsays. I have not spoken
      about them, so a hasty judgement about Groups may not augur too well to
      the sensibilities of every reader.

      regards/Bhaskar.

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Manoj Kumar
      <mouji99@...> wrote:

      > Dear Bhaskar ji,
      >
      > Thanks for enlightening that these groups function this way.
      >
      > regards,
      >
      > Mouji

      Life,
      > without having been told so in advance.
      >
      > I feel pity on such so called astrologers who know how to use terms
      > unheard of commonly in astrological parlances and it seems they have
      no
      > dearth of these, and most sadly and sorrowfully most of them cannot
      > predict.
      >
      > There is also another smart move going on with these astrologers. If
      any
      > regular member wishes to know when so n so happened in his Life, the
      > smart astrologer just has to type the natives name and search in all
      > Groups, and his whole Life story would come out depicting the events
      and
      > also the dates of those events. these astrologers will then write as
      if
      > they have found and located such events with their expertise. Sic.
      >
      > Also a new trend has started amongst these smart astrologers. They
      will
      > take some Big shots (Astrologer who is famous)name and say that they
      > also follow his system. Do You know why ? This creates impression. I
      ask
      > you if I smoke the ame brand of cigar which Vijay Mallya smokes, does
      it
      > make me Vijay Mallya ?
      >
      > But this is the shocking and deterioating present state of affairs.
      >
      > regards/Bhaskar.
      >
      > --- In ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com, neelam gupta
      > <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:
      > >
      > > You are right Vandana ji. The promise cannot be changed. But some
      > > conditional dashas do give a different perspective and may be more
      > > appropriate.
      > >
      > > Anyhow, they also serve as great postmortem tools!!:-) If one does
      not
      > work,
      > > apply another, if that also misses, yet another... some astrologers
      > have
      > > mastered 100 dashas it seems!
      > >
      > > Regards
      > > Neelam
      > >

      > > 2009/9/30 Vandna Misra vandana_mishra_ 91@
      > >

      > > > By applying multiple dashas or conditional dasha in chart can we
      > change the
      > > > destined promises of the chart? if one is not destined to get
      > married he
      > > > won;t.whatever dasha one may applies.I Suppose it is the promise
      in
      > the
      > > > chart which gets fructifies when dasha comes.
      > > > Regards
      > > > VANDANA MISHRA

      Pisces
      > in
      > > > Kendra to it with moon forming a Gajkesari Yoga. Ketu is driven by
      > two
      > > > gurus, Venus and Jupiter. Ketu is also in 10H from moon and 5H
      form
      > Sun!
      > > > Dispositor Jupiter is aspected by an exalted mercury and 10L
      Saturn
      > from own
      > > > 10H. Interestingly, Ketu is also at exact degrees of lagna rising,
      > would
      > > > greatly affect self. Altogether a very important planet.
      > > > I think Ketu would've made a crucial difference in her life.
      > Ketu's star
      > > > lord venus is also 7L of marriage and spouse, as well as 2L of
      > addition to
      > > > family. 7L venus is combust and Sun is the 5L in 5H. Ketu is in 9H
      > of
      > > > prarabdh. I would think of the following possibilities:
      > > > She would get married in Ketu's dasha.
      > > > *Ketu's dasha starts at the age of 20 and runs till 27. Ideal
      > time for
      > > > getting married and she got married during this period.
      > > >
      > > > She would get a spouse who is spiritually inclined, may be very
      much
      > into
      > > > bhakti and sadhana and surrendered his life to supreme power
      (sun).
      > He could
      > > > be a good singer and chant mantras and recite shastras. Strong
      > benefics in
      > > > 6/8 axis indicate charity by both husband and wife at the expense
      of
      > their
      > > > own selves. Both could be giving Vidya Daan, specially husband may
      > be a
      > > > scholar of an ancient branch of knowledge.
      > > > *Her husband is not connected in the way you have indicated.
      Instead
      > he has
      > > > very different vocations. In fact he is a driver and not in
      > government job.
      > > > It could be a love marriage.
      > > > *Not love marriage.
      > > >
      > > > She herself would be interested in music and art. Might've
      > learnt to vocal
      > > > or instrumental music as Ketu is in 3H from Karakamsha.
      > > > *No knowledge of music at all.
      > > >
      > > > May be her husband is in government service. I am going by the
      huge
      > role of
      > > > Sun with 7L.
      > > > She might not get a son though Sun in 5H is supposed to give one
      > SON, but
      > > > here dasha of Ketu and Venus could give daughters (may be two?)
      with
      > a loss
      > > > pregnancy?
      > > > *No knowledge about it. Shall find out and shall let you know.
      > Actually she
      > > > was so much disturbed matrimonially that nothing could be asked on
      > this.
      > > > Also I feel ketu's dasha could give some surgical operation,
      > either for
      > > > child birth or otherwise, as venus and 7H are afflicted and Mars
      is
      > also the
      > > > LL/8L in maraksthan with.
      > > > *No surgical operation so far according to my knowledge.
      > > > But overall give her conditions for her spiritual upliftment.
      > > > *Spiritual upliftment or not is a matter to be judged for later
      > years. My
      > > > reading was that 2010 onwards when Sun's dasha starts, this
      > individual may
      > > > become interested in astrology and start doing astrology. She came
      > > > consult for marriage dispute and everything was very mundane,
      > nothing
      > > > special concerning spirituality. Spiritual to the extent that most
      > house
      > > > wives are. Try applying Dwisaptati sama dasha in this case, may be
      > you get
      > > > some better insight.

    • Vandna Misra
      Message 39 of 39 , Oct 3, 2009
        Respected Moujiji,
        as you have suggested i tried to read the chart through aries lagna,right now his is running dasha  is rahu moon it will end in nov. i tried to correct the time now i have taken 01:45.now my querry is he has just passed rahu/moon/mer.do you find any events good or bad related to younger sibling.mer 3l is with 5l sun aspected by sat10 and11l.somehow 3h and 3l is highly afflicted.
        Regards
        Vandana Mishra