Re: Saturn's Transit Results of 2.5 Yrs...But on what basis?

  • bhaskar_jyotish
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 1, 2009

      Dear Shri Sunil Nairji ji,

      You are a Master Blaster.

      I love reading all your mails and read them fully.

      Your lines -

      Now to become a successful astrologer u simply wants a good marketting person behind u than u learn so many yrs and work sincerely "

      sums up the present day definition of a "successful" astrologer.

      Love and regards,

      Bhaskar.

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "astro_tellerkerala" <astro_tellerkerala@...> wrote:

      > Dear chandu Ji and grp
      >
      > Thanks for raising an imp question
      >
      > why transit is important at all ??
      >
      > i think this is the reason
      >
      > Our birth chart is map of heaven at the time of Birth ,if u see u can
      > see all planets r still and staying there for rest of the life in our
      > Birth chart and we assess chart on that basis of dasa s . and basis of
      > planets and ownerships etc etc
      >
      > But we all know that all this planets also moving
      >
      > so transits as a whole is also considered for seeing that effects and
      > their movmnt will trigger the houses and karaka s ,some sensitiv points
      > ,even 64th amsa points ( this also can see frm various karakas too )
      > ,some points like what we call brigu bindu etc etc too in this movemnt s
      >
      > this shud b read along with dasa s and other methods we follows
      >
      > since sat and jupiter is slowest planets and their position frm moon is
      > considered as moon is karaka for mind too .This is the general method s
      > used by most of the Popular astro sites or news papers
      >
      > But it has to b seen frm many angles ,including ashtavarga
      >
      > All Know that Moon is having 2 1/4 days presense in a sign ,where as
      > Lagna is shorstest unit .then there is various karaka s ,marriage karaka
      > venus ,satru Karaka mars ,karaka for cheating rahu etc etc ,so taking
      > transits frm MOON only is too general but easy to publicise such
      > transits tru media s .So it become a general accepted system
      >

      > even we hav to see how it is interacting with various karaka and
      > activating which houses ,also we must not forget the desa ,kala patra
      > principle too
      >
      > if dasa is good No bad transit can destory its significations
      > sani is natural 10th L and 11th lord ,so it rules our karma and its
      > results ,jup is considered as sarveshwara karaka and jeeva elemnt in
      > chart
      >
      > it is also natural 9th L hence rules our bhagya too
      >
      > hence this 2 transits are important ,but all this has to b seen with our
      > birthcharts and dasa s etc
      >
      > i am trying to giv a simple answer here
      >
      > Most of the commercial astrologers utilise this transit time to make
      > some money ,and the reasons r many
      >
      > No body will go to an astrologer and pay him good unless he trumpet
      > himself ,all ppl r after TV or net astrologers who ever advise max will
      > get max clients ,so we shud also think that all this will also cost them
      > money .I hav seen some astrologers spends upto millions ( a yantra
      > seller - i am calculating his advtmnts also in many forign media s )
      > daily for simply advtising ,so even if they truely charge money ( let us
      > assume they r good astrologers with good grasp of subjuct ) how much he
      > can earn in a day after deducting his expenditure .what abt the days
      > when he takes a leave or sick,or needs to attent some family /social
      > functions etc ,do u Know what is the rent of one office room in places
      > like delhi in a decent market place ?? it may b one lac RS even per
> [...]

    • venkatachala pathi
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 5, 2009
        Shri Mohit Virmani ji,
        Thank you