Re: Pancha Mahapurusha Yogas

  • Sreenadh
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 1, 2007
      Dear Aavesh ji,
      If you search the previous mails posted in this group, you may find
      a thread titled "Bhava Nasakaro Jeeva?" and the taking the placement
      of Ju in the horoscope of one of the good scholars in this group, the
      placement of Ju in Sagittarius and Pisces (in 4th or 7th) is discussed
      in great detail. Hope this helps.
      Love,
      Sreenadh

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, aavesh t
      <aavesh_s@...> wrote:

      > Dear Sreenadhji,Amitji,Pantji & Group,
      >
      > Thanks for all your responses on this topic.
      >
      > My views asunder:
      >
      > Sreenadhji:What I implied by Dasa Independent yogas was someting
      > else.What I meant to say was that the 'character traits of a
      person will
      > be coloured by the particular Mahapurusha Yoga'.Let's take the
      case of a
      > native with Hamsa yoga in his chart.Even if he is running a
      negative Dasha his innate optimism ( the native with Hamsa yoga always
      has more than his fair share of Good Luck owing to the natural
      benifience of Guru) will help him
      > tide over this situation much better as compared to an individual
      without this
      > combination in his chart.
      >
      > Amitji:You have mentioned that in your case you have not felt
      appreciated for
      > all that you have done.This result is in slight variance with the
      indications of this
      > yoga (hence the request for your birth details)
      >
      > Hope I have made myself clear. A small suggestion:Why don't we
      take some sample charts with Hamsa yoga & discuss.This shall make it a
      real learning experience.In case this is acceptable I can post the
      birth details of some

    • aavesh t
      Message 2 of 30 , Sep 1, 2007
        Dear Sreenadhji,

        Thanks for your reply.'Bhava Nasakaro Jeevah' is one of the most misunderstood concepts in Jyotish.This principle has to be applied with great care (particularly when Guru is placed in Hamsa Yoga).

        Regards,

        aavesh

        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 1, 2007
          Before coming to Aavesh(extra sentimental enthusiasm), and start
          commenting, please read it man!

          Message 4 of 30 , Sep 1, 2007
            Dear Sreenadhji,

            Thanks.I shall go through the mails (As you rightly pointed out I tend to be overenthusiastic at times ) !!

            Regards,

            aavesh

            <aavesh_s@.. .> wrote:

> [...]
            > >
            > > Looking forward to your responses
            > >
            > > Regards,
            > >
            > > aavesh
            > >

            > > Sreenadh <sreesog@> wrote:
            > > Dear pant ji,
            > > Yes, As per texts except some Nabhasa Yogas and SadyoMrityu Yogas
            > > all other Yogas are Dasa Dependant.
            > > Love,
            > > Sreenadh
            > >
            > > --- In ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com, Mr puran pant
            > > <puranpant@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Dear Gurujan, friends and fellow students
            > > >

            > > > Heartfelt thanks to for taking up the matter of Panch
            > > > Mahapurush Yogas and the subsequent interesting
            > > > discussion.
            > > >
            > > > After I observed the discussion I find from my
            > > > experience that they seem to be Dasha Dependent.
            > > >
            > > > Any more material or life experiences connected with
            > > > other Panchmahapurush Yogas will be appreciated.

          • Amit Sinha
            Message 5 of 30 , Sep 3, 2007

              Hi all,

              I am volunteering my details for the cros check of astro  concepts with reality

              DOB 8th May,1979

              TOB  4:50 AM

              Place : Lucknow , India

              You all discuss  and whenever I will find something in contrast to my experience to your comments or whenever you all will have a doubt with respect to particular aspect of Life. I will open up that chapter for a learning based on knowledge and real-life experience.

              Thanks and regards,

              Amit Sinha

              Message 6 of 30 , Sep 3, 2007
                Dear Amit,
                Thanks for volunteering.. ;) Personal horoscopes won't be selected
                for the exercise - due to all the reasons/limitations discussed
                earlier. Thanks for your generosity... ;=)
                Love,
                Sreenadh

                --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Amit Sinha"
                <amit.sinha@...> wrote:

                > Hi all,
                >
                > I am volunteering my details for the cros check of astro concepts
                with
                > reality
                >
                > DOB 8th May,1979
                >
                > TOB 4:50 AM
                >
                > Place : Lucknow, India
                >

                > You all discuss and whenever I will find something in contrast to
                my
                > experience to your comments or whenever you all will have a doubt
                with
                > respect to particular aspect of Life. I will open up that chapter
                for a
                > learning based on knowledge and real-life experience.
                >

                > Thanks and regards,
                >
                > Amit Sinha

                <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_2/*http:/help.yahoo.com/l/in/yaho
                o/