Re: INDIA MONSOON FAILURE

  • S.C. Kursija
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Respected Sh.Sunil Nair ji,
      It is known to you that yahoo does not show pictures on mail. The pictures are the guide. I shall be glad if you please give the link or send the article on the personal mail where I can read in detail the article and pictures.
      regards

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
        dear sir

        the link i make it sure to post in any article i post in grps  but here i try to copy it and was not working .

        pls see below of the messge
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/USBrahmins/message/9354

        the direct Link was not avilable ,u can go tru the forum only to that site

        rgrds sunil nair