Re: Electron has negative charge - Why?

  • vinita kumar
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
      Our basic nature is to wonder/ponder....why?
      "Let's look at the sky (and the stars) in the course of our flight."
      ...Why?

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Sreenadh"
      <sreesog@...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      > Science usually 'observes' and then tries 'explain' things. But
      > many times it wisely choose to avoid the question 'Why'. Some
      usual
      > examples are -
      > * Electron has negative charge : Why?!
      > * Electrons and photons are energy clouds, but photons does not
      > have any charge : But why? (what the hell is a 'charge' at first?)
      > * Light always travels with the same speed (and its motion is not
      > relativistic) : Why?!
      > * Entangled electrons influence each other even at great
      > distances : How and Why?!
      > * pairs such as Electron-Positron pop up from no where in
      vacuum :
      > But why?!
      > * Consciousness, Love, compassion etc is present in the world :
      But
      > why?!
      > * Probability (like god himself!) controls everything in the
      world.
      > But it is a mathematical concept - neither matter nor energy. Why
      > this special rule this much important?!
      > * String theory, Big bang theory : But Why?
      > * Mathematics reflect scientific reality better (than humans or
      > machines or normal logic) - scientists believe : But Why?
      > * Magnetic field can not be blocked. : Why? (What is a field in
      the
      > first place - matter or energy?!)
      > * Memory is (supposed to be) encoded in brain. Where and How?
      > * Evolution occurred. Why?!
      >
      > The list is vast and is confusing........ What you all think of
      all
      > these, and the approach of science?
      > Love,
      > Sreenadh

    • Sreenadh
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2007
        We know nothing, but still we speek of god, the ultimate (supreem)
        possibility! We are we to speek of the ultimate! Or can we – except
        rounding about, about, about…never reaching the core! When we speek
        `about' something we know nothing of it at all, but just circling
        around! The essence, the core slips through our hands! Lost again in
        vaccuam!!
        Love,
        Sreenadh

        --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "vinita
        kumar" <shankar_mamta@...> wrote:

        > Our basic nature is to wonder/ponder....why?
        > "Let's look at the sky (and the stars) in the course of our flight."
        > ...Why?
        >

        > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Sreenadh"
        > <sreesog@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear All,
        > > Science usually 'observes' and then tries 'explain' things. But
        > > many times it wisely choose to avoid the question 'Why'. Some
        > usual
        > > examples are -
        > > * Electron has negative charge : Why?!
        > > * Electrons and photons are energy clouds, but photons does not
        > > have any charge : But why? (what the hell is a 'charge' at
        first?)
        > > * Light always travels with the same speed (and its motion is
        not
        > > relativistic) : Why?!
        > > * Entangled electrons influence each other even at great
        > > distances : How and Why?!
        > > * pairs such as Electron-Positron pop up from no where in
        > vacuum :
        > > But why?!
        > > * Consciousness, Love, compassion etc is present in the world :
        > But
        > > why?!
        > > * Probability (like god himself!) controls everything in the
        > world.
        > > But it is a mathematical concept - neither matter nor energy. Why
        > > this special rule this much important?!
        > > * String theory, Big bang theory : But Why?
        > > * Mathematics reflect scientific reality better (than humans or
        > > machines or normal logic) - scientists believe : But Why?
        > > * Magnetic field can not be blocked. : Why? (What is a field in
        > the
        > > first place - matter or energy?!)
        > > * Memory is (supposed to be) encoded in brain. Where and How?
        > > * Evolution occurred. Why?!
        > >
        > > The list is vast and is confusing........ What you all think of
        > all
        > > these, and the approach of science?
        > > Love,
        > > Sreenadh

      • rk dash
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2007

          Electron has negative charge: why? Birds fly: why?
          There are many whys we leave alone, including the whys of the subject here, astrology. Not that, there are no answers. I cannot advocate physics-agnosticism. But God does not speak of us, I guess. It is we who.

          We speak (when called upon) because we know we know about something. True, there can be bhraanti in the first 'know'. There can be triti too in what we say at a given moment. But knowing nothing about something cannot be a necessary precondition for "speaking" about something. If you despair like this, I will drive you to the logical wall.

          Take care,
          RK

          kumar" <shankar_mamta@ ...> wrote:

          > Our basic nature is to wonder/ponder. ...why?
          > "Let's look at the sky (and the stars) in the course of our flight."
          > ...Why?
          >

          > --- In ancient_indian_ astrology@ yahoogroups. com, "Sreenadh"
          > <sreesog@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear All,
          > > Science usually 'observes' and then tries 'explain' things. But
          > > many times it wisely choose to avoid the question 'Why'. Some
          > usual
          > > examples are -
          > > * Electron has negative charge : Why?!
          > > * Electrons and photons are energy clouds, but photons does not
          > > have any charge : But why? (what the hell is a 'charge' at
          first?)
          > > * Light always travels with the same speed (and its motion is
          not
          > > relativistic) : Why?!
          > > * Entangled electrons influence each other even at great
          > > distances : How and Why?!
          > > * pairs such as Electron-Positron pop up from no where in
          > vacuum :
          > > But why?!
          > > * Consciousness, Love, compassion etc is present in the world :
          > But
          > > why?!
          > > * Probability (like god himself!) controls everything in the
          > world.
          > > But it is a mathematical concept - neither matter nor energy. Why
          > > this special rule this much important?!
          > > * String theory, Big bang theory : But Why?
          > > * Mathematics reflect scientific reality better (than humans or
          > > machines or normal logic) - scientists believe : But Why?
          > > * Magnetic field can not be blocked. : Why? (What is a field in
          > the
          > > first place - matter or energy?!)
          > > * Memory is (supposed to be) encoded in brain. Where and How?
          > > * Evolution occurred. Why?!
          > >
          > > The list is vast and is confusing... ..... What you all think of
          > all
          > > these, and the approach of science?
          > > Love,
          > > Sreenadh

        • Sreenadh OG
          Message 4 of 6 , May 18, 2012
            Dear All,
              An old conversion happened during 2007 in this group.
            Love and regards,
            Sreenadh

            Electron has negative charge - Why?

            Sreenadh:

[...]