Re: [ancient_indian_astrology] Re: Further Notes on Pramod Mahajan's chart !

  • Bharat Hindu Astrology
    Message 1 of 61 , May 1, 2006
      Namaskaar Sri Nalini

      Make it yourself. Mars is under vipreet Raja yoga in your chart and is very strong. However, it can cause problems in family life and accidents. It is weakening your heart as well. As no graha does only wrong, there are good effects of Mars too in your chart.

      Venus is protecting your life and it is as strong as exalted. This is due to the fact that Venus is the nakshtra of Moon and Moon is in exaltation sign of Venus. Mercury is weak.

      Saturn protects your life due to its presence in Venus's nakshatra. Jupiter appears to be the markesha.

      You can create the Yantra yourself. Take handmade paper and sindoor (the orange one that is rubbed on Lord Hanumana). Use a thin wood stick (try for pomegranate tree stick) else use any fresh one (it should not be of Peepal Tree). I can send you a picture of the numerical yantra and the same can be copied using the above.

      Besides worshipping Lord Krishna will help you immensely.

      Thanks and Regards
      Bharat

      On 4/28/06, auromirra19 < nalini2818@...> wrote:
      {om Namo Narayanaya}

      Sri Bharat ji,
      Namaskar. Yes I do have Mars and venus Conjunct -Capricorn 8th house.
      My birth details are 28th Feb 1960, 14.42 hrs, Madras, India.
      Yes Bharat ji, there are too many problems in all walks of life.
      Sometimes I ponder on the purpose of life? Why is it that I am
      alive, fated to live after escaping numerous brushes with death
      since childhood- starting with being afflicted with small pox,after
      being vaccinated- and the sole survivor of the children's ward in
      the hospital?
      It must be to expend the karma, no doubt.
      I am waiting to reach the pinnacle.
      Unfortunately, I am abroad and cannot travel to Palani now.
      Can you please direct me to the whereabouts I can get the yantra?
      I am at New Zealand.
      Thanks and Regards
      Nalini
      {Om Namah Shivaya Namah Mallikarjunaya}
      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Bharat Hindu

      Astrology" <hinduastrology@...> wrote:

      > Namaskaar Sri Nalini
      >
      > What are your birth details?
      >
      > When one has Gemini ascendant, Venus is the yogakaraka and Mars is
      > considered dangerous. It is the 11th and 6th lord and can cause
      accidents if
      > associated with Venus or the 4th house, along with other
      problematic
      > combinations.
      >
      > If Mars is causing problems, it is best to worship Lord
      Subramanya. If you
      > can take out time for yourself, then, travel to Palani Hills and
      worship the
      > lord. Else, wear a numerical yantra of Mars made with Red ink or
      Lal Chandan
      > (Red Sandalwood) on a Bhojpatra or Handmade paper.
      >
      > Thanks and Regards
      > Bharat
      >

      > On 4/28/06, auromirra19 <nalini2818@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > {Om Namo Narayanaya}
      > > Respected Madhu ji and Sreenadh ji,
      > > It was more for learning sake I asked the question.
      Incidentally, I
      > > am prone to accidents(major and minor)- so many I cant keep
      count,
      > > all through my own vehicle- a car and have always managed to come
      > > out unhurt.I have during Mars AD of venus MD(present) also
      recived
      > > some burns, albeit very minor but still there.I was cautioned
      > > against accidents-moving vehicles and fire.
      > > For me to be rattled about AM yoga- hahaha- Ihave been thorough
      > > worse, actually going through.
      > > But astrology has taught me this,know about things, adapt
      > > yourself,accept things that have been dealt, thank the Divine for
      > > the experience, request the Divine strength to face any
      turbulence,
      > > as I know I am but a willow. Been Casabianca for too long...
      > > It has made me a better person, given me the joy of life and
      love-
      > > unconditional.As vinita said, I now enjoy and love the present,
      > > stopped longing for the past but do sometimes worry about the
      future.
      > > BTW GEM is the ascendent.
      > > Regards
      > >
      > > Nalini
      > > {om Namah Shivaya Namah Mallikarjunaya}
      > >
      > > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Sreenadh"
      > >
      > > <sreesog@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Nalini ji,
      > > >  Mars indicates Fire, Saturn indicates Air/Wind. Wild Fire will
      > > cause
      > > > much damage if helped with Wind as well. :)
      > > >  By the way - Agni means Fire, and Maruta means Air/Wind.
      > > >  Both Mars and Saturn are Malefics, and so there combination
      will
      > > > produce worst results in most of the situations. If Sun and
      > > Mercury
      > > > is together then Intelligence results and so we call it Nipuna
      > > yoga
      > > > (yoga that gives intelligence and efficiency), similarly if
      Mars
      > > and
      > > > Saturn are together we call it Agni-Maruta Yoga (Fire-Air
      > > > Combination). Mix the significance of Mars and Saturn and you
      will
      > > > get the result for prediction. :)
      > > >  1) Usually Agni-Maruta Yoga means that Sa and Ma are together
      in
      > > the
      > > > sign. But other relations can also be considered. For example-
      > > >  2) If Ma aspects (Drishti) Sa and Sa aspects (Drishti) Ma then
      > > also
      > > > harsh results will follow. You can term it Agni-Maruta effect.
      > > >  3) If Ma is in the sign of Sa, and Sa is in the sign of Ma
      then
      > > also
      > > > harsh results will follw. You can term it Agni-Maruta effect.
      > > >  4) If Ma and Sa are in the sign of the same planet, then also
      > > harsh
      > > > results can follow. You can term it Agni-Maruta effect.
      > > >  5) If Ma is strongly placed in the Kendra of Sa and Sa is
      > > strongly
      > > > placed in the Kendra of Ma, then also harsh results could
      follow
      > > (but
      > > > the end results will be usually good). You can term it Agni-
      Maruta
      > > > effect.
      > > >  It is not that Agni-Maruta effect is always bad. If you are a
      > > > violent, criminal minded person, then after a turbulent violet
      > > series
      > > > of events, it can bring good results as well, if Ma and Sa are
      > > well
      > > > placed. But yes, the Sa-Ma combination indicates a violent,
      > > turbulent
      > > > series of event, shaking you root to top.
      > > would
      > > > In your horoscope you speak about Gemini is the Lagna, Sa and
      Ju
      > > is
      > > > in 7th and Ma and Ve are in 8th.
      > > > 1)      Here even though Ma is in the sign of Sa, Sa is not in
      the
      > > > sign of Ma.
      > > > 2)      There is no Drishti in between Sa and Ma in this
      horoscope.
      > > > 3)      There is no Sa-Ma conjunction in this horoscope
      > > >  So there is no Agni-Maruta yoga present in this horoscope. :)
      > > >  By the way - Names (like Agni-Maruta Yoga) are not that
      > > important,
      > > > but the Ma-Sa combination and its effect. It is about the
      effects
      > > of
      > > > Ma-Sa combination is what Madhu ji speaks about. He presented
      the
      > > > name Agni-Maruta yoga to substantiate his argument in support
      of,
      > > > danger from "Fire (Arms & ammunition), Air or Natural
      calamities".
      > > > What he says is right and exact to the point-
      > > >  "Mars, Saturn conjunction occurring in 6-8-12 Houses with
      either
      > > of
      > > > the planets something to do with 8H, invariably bring troubles
      > > galore
      > > > to the native from Fire (Arms & ammunition), Air or Natural
      > > > calamities." That is a lesson he learned from the Kerala
      > > tradition,
      > > > and by mentioning the Ganaka community (who preserved the
      ancient
      > > > astrological knowledge in Kerala for long) he is paying
      tribute to
      > > > them and their astrological knowledge.
      > > >  Instead of becoming worried by hearing the big name "Agni-
      Maruta
      > > > Yoga", take it in the right spirits and feel relaxed. ;) There
      is
      > > no
      > > > Agni-Maruta yoga in your horoscope. :)
      > > > Love,
      > > > Sreenadh
      > > >
      > > > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "auromirra19"

      > > > house
      > > would

      > > the
      > > message.
      > > > kerala ,
      > > > making
      > > yesteryears
      Saturn
      > > > planets
      > > the
      > > of
      Saturn,
      > > and
      > > > Health
      Intestine)
      > > is
      Leo ,that
      > > > this
      Bhukthi
      > > say
      > > in
      > > > will
      > > will
      Bharani

      > > and

      > > 5th
      > > of
      > > (Physical
      > > intestines
      Decante
      > > planet
      > > the
      SB
      > > in
      > > shot.His
      > > by
      > > > Tr

      > > Mahajan
      > > over

      > > > for

      > > software

      Terms
      > > of

      > > ridiculously

      t=ms&k=Indian+astrology&w1=Indian+astrology&w2=Astrology+chart&w3=Ast
      rology+software&c=3&s=67&.sig=BBW4E6s66VevNZIs5vR16A>  Astrology
      > > chart<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Astrology+chart&w1=Indian+astrology&w2=Astrology+chart&w3=Astr
      ology+software&c=3&s=67&.sig=qSgW2bXX-y3ycuwpYzuiIA>  Astrology
      > > software<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Astrology+software&w1=Indian+astrology&w2=Astrology+chart&w3=A
      strology+software&c=3&s=67&.sig=Dk0kwErFAvfNSKXGz1Bqsg>

      _indian_astrology>"

      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<ancient_indian_astrology-

      > >    -  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.
      > >

      > >  ------------------------------

      Indian astrology Astrology chart Astrology software

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • prateek
      Message 61 of 61 , May 2, 2011
        Respected Bharat ji,
        just saw this post, i have a similar thing to ask since i am also a GEMINI ascendant and mars is considered malefic and i have it in 4th house too, which is not a good place
        i have a unique chart
        Karka in the middle of i and ii houses, Simha in iii and iv, Kanya fails to be
        at the middle of any house, Tula in 5th, Vrishchika in 6th, Dhanu in middle of
        none, Makaraa in middle of 7th and 8th houses, Kumbha in 9th and 10th, meena in
        none and mesha in 11th, Vrish in mid of 12th.

        > Hence, lordships are as follows :
        >
        > Sun : 3,4
        > Moon : 1,2
        > Venus : 5,12
        > Mars : 6,11 (hence, highly malefic)
        > Rahu : 10
        > Ketu : 6
        > SATURN : 6,8,9,10
        > Jupiter : NONE (hence, highly malefic)
        > Mercury : NONE (hence, highly malefic)

        mars in 4th, venus ketu in 5th,sun,saturn ,mer in 6th , Ju in 8th, moon-rahu in 11th,
        i am frm rajasthan
        so can u pls give any remedial measures for all 3 of the planets
        what to chant and wat not