Re: LL_in_Different_Amsa_Taurus

  • Shivam Omar
    Message 1 of 86 , Aug 1, 2008
      Dear BhaskarJI,
      Thanks for providing more examples of the technique. It made the tecnique
      more clear and transparent. In the process, I developed one more doubt. What
      if the lagna lord is in its own nakshatra in its own house (sun at 26.40 to
      29.99 degree leo or Rahu at 6.40 to 20 degree aquarious). In this case how
      we will expand the technique, because here we have no other house to relate.

      Thanks,
      Shivam

      On 7/31/08, Bhaskar <rajiventerprises@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > > > above degrees are ruled by jupiter who is Lord of 9th and 12th for this
      > > > chart. now when 12th is running simultaneously with 8th, it may show
      > > > accident and hospitalisation. this period may also show death for the
      > > > father if native is middle aged. why ? because when the 8th gets
      > activated,
      > > > remember that it is the 12th counted from the father house which is the
      > > > 9th. the 8th house is also the house of scandals and allegations while
      > the
      > > > 12th when running simultaenously can bring this scandal to the legal
      > front
      > > > and put the person behind bars. You may expand on this.
      > > >
      > > > To the person who can do nakshatra based predictions , it can be just a
      > > > matter of few minutes to study about the whole life of a nativity, on a
      > > > single sheet of paper, and predict effectively what would happen when,
      > and
      > > > his predictions would be true upto 80% if he is good, if not more. You
      > dont
      > > > have to see any divisonal chart , because you already have the degrees
      > > > guide you, so need to draw a diagram and put the planet in it .
      > Divisional
      > > > charts are nothing but the degrees translated into diagramaatical
      > > > representation for the astrologer to be more comfortable with. But once
      > you
      > > > become familiar with the art of prediction, then you dont need
      > > > diagrammatical representations or charts. For instance, I rarely see
      > the
      > > > charts, but only see the degrees. Chart is automatically formed in the
      > mind.
      > > >

      > > > I have few members calling me on my personal id and sms. Please do not
      > do
      > > > this because i dont keep much friendships, and those few with whom i
      > do, it
      > > > is based totally on truthfulness in communications between us. whatever
      > > > communication has to be done, let it be here on these Forums.
      > > >
      > > > I leave you now to study your own charts with the above mentioned
      > approach.
      > > >
      > > > best wishes,
      > > >
      > > > bhaskar.
      > > >
      > > > *N.B.* i wished to put some more of such techniques of predictions, but
      > > > find most of the peoplle are not particvipating or excersising their
      > brains,
      > > > and everyone wishes to teach here or comment. no one wants to be a
      > learner.
      > > > For me I am going to be a learner all my Life, and also share with
      > those
      > > > interested like You did, and am still learning many techniques under
      > > > guidance of people more better and learned then me who maybe My gurus
      > or my
      > > > contemporaries does not matter to me. If one has to offer learn. If you
      > have
      > > > to offer share. I have said many times before, those who learn to give

    • Shivam Omar
      Message 86 of 86 , Aug 4, 2008
        Dear Bhaskar Ji,
        Thanks for giving the explanation again. Now, the concept is clear in my
        mind.

        Thanks,
        Shivam