site visit/ super-stengthening Ju

  • arkaydash
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
      Dear Gaurav,
      I visited your website. Encountered a stubborn pop-up, which is
      irritating.

      Read the article on gems. Under Pokhraj (for Gemini Lagna) you write:

      3. Gemini –Jupiter suffers from Kendradhipati Dosha. Jupiter in
      5th house can confer great yoga if Pukhraj is used. Jupiter in
      1/2/4/7/9/10 houses from Lagna with the use of Pukhraj promote
      professional life.

      Why? And why not when placed in 9th hse? Why professional life only
      why not marital life? Isn't Sag (7th hse) its Mooltrikona sign?

      Have you researched enough in this? I mean the placement "in
      1/2/4/7/9/10 houses" for this lagna. Hope you have.

      I feel, with Ju in 2nd ie Cancer, one needn't (perhaps should not)
      wear the Ju gem. The super-stengthening of the 7th lord without the
      relative fortification of 1st lord, is that advisable, esp. when the
      planet is in another death-house (2nd)? If you make any averment,
      pls also do on the basis of your experience and case studies.

      Finally, why do you single out its 5th house placement and not 9th
      hse placement for conferment of great yoga?

      RK
    • Gaurav Ghosh
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2006
        ||Jai Ramakrishna||
        Dear Shree RKji,
        As i have mentioned in the beginning on the top of that article,
        that i have taken help of "Gems in Vedic Astrology" by Neeraj
        Lalwani....
        You must be aware that Jupiter for Gemini Lagna/Virgo lagna, suffers
        from Kendradhipatya Dosha..so during its period & sub-periods it
        will hardly confer any good results...in 2nd house Jupiter doesnot
        give good results"Karako Bhavanashaya"....even if in Cancer for
        gemini lagna..it cannot make the native start dreaming of someone
        like Laxmi Mittal or bill Gates..howver, other things shld be kept
        in mind...
        In bengal, i have seen astrologers advising gems for those who are
        weak or not well placed...i donno the rationale behind this & it
        totally differs from the article as i have given...
        Thanq
        With Humbleness,
        Wish u all success,
        Gaurav Ghosh
        http://gauravastro.150m.com
        ------------------No private messages please------------------------

        --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "arkaydash"
        <arkaydash@...> wrote:

        > Dear Gaurav,
        > I visited your website. Encountered a stubborn pop-up, which is
        > irritating.
        >
        > Read the article on gems. Under Pokhraj (for Gemini Lagna) you
        write:

        > 3. Gemini –Jupiter suffers from Kendradhipati Dosha. Jupiter in
        > 5th house can confer great yoga if Pukhraj is used. Jupiter in
        > 1/2/4/7/9/10 houses from Lagna with the use of Pukhraj promote
        > professional life.
        >
        > Why? And why not when placed in 9th hse? Why professional life
        only
        > why not marital life? Isn't Sag (7th hse) its Mooltrikona sign?
        >
        > Have you researched enough in this? I mean the placement "in
        > 1/2/4/7/9/10 houses" for this lagna. Hope you have.
        >
        > I feel, with Ju in 2nd ie Cancer, one needn't (perhaps should not)
        > wear the Ju gem. The super-stengthening of the 7th lord without
        the
        > relative fortification of 1st lord, is that advisable, esp. when
        the
        > planet is in another death-house (2nd)? If you make any averment,
        > pls also do on the basis of your experience and case studies.
        >
        > Finally, why do you single out its 5th house placement and not 9th
        > hse placement for conferment of great yoga?
        >
        > RK

      • arkaydash
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
          Dear Gaurav,
          I wanted to know if you also have experience to back those
          recommendations (conditional, provisional and all that), seeing your
          site-size exposition on the matter.

          I'd have appreciated if you had faced at least one point I raised
          squarely, say for example why not when in 9th if in 5th. (Who knows
          that would set off a discussion?) Instead, I get to read
          an egregious line of illustration w.r.t. Ju in 2nd in Cancer: "it
          cannot make the native start dreaming of someone
          > like Laxmi Mittal or bill Gates..howver, other things shld be kept
          > in mind..."

          We alway keep other things in mind. But how much 'other'? Other than
          where Moon, the sign lord, is? How the planet in the varga is
          disposed? And so on. Thus generalisations (subject to satisfation of
          other things) are too blunt to be at all used.

          See, books on astrology and gems are being written no end. Those who
          prescribe, we see of them no end. And those who prescribe are
          churlish, if not charlatons. We here try to clear one another's
          doubts and share what insights we have.

          The book you have followed obviously follows Anukulavaada. So why
          bring in the practice of the other theory (in Bengal...)?

          If you still want me to tell you what I want you to engage in, here
          it is: Does the 5th house (+ Libra ) placement of Ju score over 9th
          (+ Auq) in causing a "great raja yoga"?

          By the way, how many `karako bhaavanashaya' situations we have for
          Ju? Four? In 2nd hse, 5 th hse, 9th hse and 11th hse? All these
          placements irrespective of lagna are no good!

          What is it that we mean or they (rishis and daivijnas of yore) meant
          by karako bhaavanashaya? How do we apply the rule to Ju in second
          house for Aqu lagna, for example? Think, write. We'll love to read
          you on the site.

          Best
          RK

          --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "Gaurav Ghosh"