Article on longevity analysis

  • kiran.rama
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Here is my method for analyzing longevity:

      A) look at the 8th house lord (8HL):
      +ve: 8HL is in quadrant/trine/11th house, associated with benefics
      (either by aspect or posited in same house or between benefics),
      exalted or in own house or vargottama
      -ve: 8HL is in dustana, associated with malefics (either by aspect or
      posited in same house or between malefics), debilitated or in enemy house

      B) Look at the 8th house 8H:
      +ve: 8H is associated with benefics (occupancy, aspect, 8H between
      benefics), occupied by exalted planet
      -ve: 8H is associated with malefics (occupancy, aspect, 8H between
      malefics)

      C) Look at the karaka (Sa)
      +ve: karaka in quadrant/trine/11th house, associated with benefics
      (occupancy, aspect, 8H between benefics), karaka is exalted
      -ve: karaka in dustana, associated with malefics (occupancy, aspect,
      8H between malefics), karaka is debilitated

      If most of A), B) and C) are positive predict full life
      if it is medium, predict medium life
      else predict alpayu

      Timing Death:
      Once we classify person into category A), B), C), we look at the
      following:
      a) lord of 2nd and 7th
      b) planets in 2nd or 7th
      c) planets associated with lords of 2nd and 7th
      d) Sa
      to time the death

      Thanks
      Kiran