71462Re: THIS YEAR FOR ME?

  • Pathi
    Dec 30, 2013
      Friends:

      I am A PROUD MEMBER OF 'TAMBRAPATRIKA'.
      I am 84 years old and a professional Astrologer for FOUR Decades and over.
      I am on a long visit of over 10 months in UK and USA; I will reach Chennai on
      PONGAL Day 2014 from here USA.
      I intend to send my articles and answers to specific questions in Astrology.
      You may send Qns.thru' 'THAMBRAPATRIKA'.
      I have a pile of clients on 'HOW IS 2014 for me?' against a small service charge.
      This is predicted for individual charts giving possible dates of events during 2014.
      Accuracy in predictions keeps an Astrologer in field for such long period and famous as me.
      You may avail this from me.
      WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

      PATHI

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 29, 2013, at 12:25, Tambrapatrika <tambrapatrika@...> wrote:

      Friends

      WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN
      RECEIVING THE BACK ISSUES
      OF TAMBRAPATRIKA?

      We began with just 85 members in the group. Today, we are proud to tell you, we number around more than a thousand

       Our inaugural issue was published in August this year. This was followed by four more issues. The sixth issue, that is the January 2014 issue, is on the anvil now.

      Most of the gentlemen and ladies who have joined the group are newcomers. Kindly inform us if you would  be interested in receiving the back issues of Tambrapatrika? If so, please Write to us at tambrapatrika@...

      Tee

      m Tambrapatrika

      --

      ---