Part 9:Tiglathpileser, Governor/King but not Emperor - 65 years of Isaiah 7:8,9 Greetings, On feb 14, 2009, one 'George' wrote an interesting posting in thezoe_lithoi
I agree. And he doesn't give anything to base it on. TOby ... TP3 before he was king might just be a supposition by Healy, ERIC A. From:zoe_lithoi
TP3 before he was king might just be a supposition by Healy, ERIC A. From: mailto:email@example.com Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 3:58 PMterraaustralis2003
For purposes of discussion, the Bible is regarded as truthful in its historical narratives in both the Old and the New Testament. However, it is not necessary that all participants be Christians or believe in the Bible, only that they be respectful.
What not to do:
1. No flaming.
2. No attacks against archaeologists or the science of stratigraphy.
3. No appeals to conspiracy theories in ancient history.
4. No discussions of the theories of Gunnar Heinsohn or Anatoly Fomenko.
5. No advertisements.
6. No discussions of creation and Flood, or the theory of evolution.
7. No discussions of eschatology.
What to do:
1. Discuss all topics related to ancient history and chronological revision, from the Old Testament to the New Testament. As defined here, ancient history does not include the Mediaeval period or the American Civil War.
2. Try to be scholarly in your posts. If at all possible avoid repetitive posting or making undocumented claims. The moderators love to see citations to scholarly sources.
3. The moderators do not like censorship so please post responsibly. In the meantime, have fun!
Essays on New Courville can be found here under the Pages section:
NOTE: The above Megiddo Ivory may contain a representation of Solomon.
- Nov 29, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.