we have discussed the missing planet in our solar system before. some have called it phaeton, after the mythic son of helios, who fell from the chariot of theaumsparky
this complex is much larger than thought. cultivated fields cover much of the holy precinct. I believe there are structures buried there. this shouldaumsparky
hoysaleshwara temple of s india appears to be another example where later people claimed credit for building it. our lads date it to 1121 ce, and bought theaumsparky
Discussion of things that modern science and accepted history fail to adequately explain, from Atlantis to Zoroaster. Including, but not limited to, lost worlds, lost sciences, Lemuria, Dropa disks, underground cities, ancient tunnels, magick, Maya, Inca, Egypt, trepanation, giants, leylines, megaliths, aether, Keely, Pyramids, Hall of Records, Cayce, Blavatsky, prophets, psychics, mystics, occult, metaphysics, paranormal, esoteric, enlightenment, Tiwanaku, poleshifts, ice-ages, catastrophism, millennium disasters, hidden wisdom, alchemy, chakras, stars, stones, and more.
- -This is an open forum, you are free to express yourself, within reason. No vulgarity, racism, spam, name calling, flaming, or attacks on another's religious beliefs, whatever they may be, will be permitted.
Please avoid topics like religion that can lead to controversy.
- -Posting of images grants permission to copy and use for study, research, and publication, with credits given. Contents of posts are to be considered copyrighted.
- -Trouble-makers, debaters, and the rude may be removed and banned from the list.
- -Posts should be on topic and courteous, new members, and violators will be moderated. 3 posts per day max.
- -Atheists, satanists, skeptics, and debunkers have their own forums, and their ideas are not welcome here, we investigate and discuss ancient mysteries. This list is not for promoting websites, books, cults, or events.
- -No member[s] will be permitted to control or limit the free flow of ideas, by making a disproportionate number of posts, or insisting that their ideas are the only correct ones.
- -Feel free to state your view and position, but do not presume that your criticism of another's is welcome. Have fun, but don't be offensive.
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.