night game?

  • max kullberg
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
      Adrian and I went for a moonlight skate last night and its like playing in the daytime.  We could defintely play some night broomball on the beautiful rink John and Dean cleared.  Moon will probably be bring enough to play by 7:30 (if its not cloudy).  If there's interest we should start not too late to not bother the people living on the hill there.

      Max

      From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
      Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700
      Subject: Re: [anchoragebroomball ] (unknown)

      It was crackling a little bit as I walked accross.  I jumped on the edge and it was solid solid... which is a good sign since its usually more solid in the middle.  The max day temp yesterday was 25 and it started in the morning as 20.  Todays morning temp was 15 and shouldn't get above 20.  Should be super solid by 1pm on saturday and worse case scenario is someone falls.in.  The lake is only chest deep and its a short walk to my house for some hotchocalate.  We've fallen (and jumped) in plenty of times and its really no big deal.  I don't see that happening though.  Let's play some broomball

      Max

      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
        I would love to go play on the lake if there is enough moonlight.  Guess we will have to play that by ear though.

        From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
        Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

[...]

      • Will Corbridge
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
          I'm in

          From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
          Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

[...]

          Recent Activity
            Visit Your Group
            Check out the

            Y! Groups blog

            Stay up to speed

            on all things Groups!

          • Jillian Pearce
            Message 4 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
              Hey everyone,
              Any chance we can move Saturdays practice to 11am?  I have to work at 1:30 and there is no getting out of this one.  I really want to get a in a good ICE practice with everyone before heading to Whitehorse....man thats coming up fast!  :)

              Would people be able to make 11AM?

              Thanks!
              -Jillian

              From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
              Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

                From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

[...]

                  Group Charity

                • johnmahaffey@email.com
                  Message 6 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                    I'm up for Wed night at the pond and Sat @ 11
                    John

                    From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                    Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

                    Message 7 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                      Ok, let's plan on meeint at my house at 7:30 tonight for broomball.  If for some reason the moon isn't out we can adjourn to the house for hot chocolate and a movie.  Ohhhhh baby.

                      Max

                      p.s.  11am saturday sounds good to me.

                      From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                      Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

                      Message 8 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                        um...you mean tomrorrow (Wed) night, right?

                        From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                        Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

[...]

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • max kullberg
                        Message 9 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009

                          No, I meant tonight.  Moon rises an hour later tomorrow night.  Its tonight or never.

                          Max

                          From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                          Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

[...]

                          Do You Yahoo!?
                          http://mail. yahoo.com

                        • max kullberg
                          Message 10 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                            Seems like there's a little less enthusiasm for tonight.  I talked to Mike Sherry and Will who are both coming.  Will says that Dick and charles seem to be on board.  So, I think we should plan it.  The rink is perfectly shovled down to the ice.  Write back if you'd like to play tonight... john, can you come?

                            Max

                            From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                            Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

                            Message 11 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                              I cannot make it tonight until after 8:30, CLASS. I would be up for Wednesday though. I can make Saturday around 12ish, I have a early meeting Saturday from 9-12.

                              Josh

                              To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
                              From: max_kullberg@...
                              Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:14:42 -0800

                              From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                              Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

[...]

                              Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
                            • johnmahaffey@email.com
                              Message 12 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                                I have a movie @ the Bears Tooth 5:30p, I could probably be up there around 8-8:15p. Should I plan on coming up after the flick?
                                John

                                From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                                Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

                                Message 13 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                                  Hey Max, how about you post your phone number so those who are interested can call you and get a "Stuckagain Moonlight Report" before heading up.

                                  From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                                  Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700

                                  Message 14 of 25 , Nov 3, 2009
                                    Hey,
                                      we'll play some other time.  There's not enough interest and its cloudy.  Fools better get in shape before whitehorse!

                                    Max

                                    From: max_kullberg@ yahoo.com
                                    Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 11:48:51 -0700