Re: [anchoragebroomball] SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo................

  • Jillian Pearce
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 12:03 PM
      I'm in.  I'm SO glad that you changed it.  Thanks for whimping out last weekend Charles and Josh  ;)
      I'm most likely camping out there Saturday evening with some other peeps.  You all should look into camping too.  I'm not sure if you have to reserve a spot there or if its first come first serve....
      -Jillian
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2 10:19 AM
        How high is the goal? All the way or what?
        I'm only a maybe because I need to be back in town in the evening, plus b-ball may keep me out...
        Jen has a Bridal shower to go to that day.

        But I do want to go at some point on a hike with you all!

        I'm in.  I'm SO glad that you changed it.  Thanks for whimping out last weekend Charles and Josh  ;)
        I'm most likely camping out there Saturday evening with some other peeps.  You all should look into camping too.  I'm not sure if you have to reserve a spot there or if its first come first serve....
        -Jillian
        Since certain people whimped out, *cough* *cough* Charles and Josh *cough* *cough*, the twin peaks hike was set back a week. Anyone interested hit me up, please have GOOD excuses lol if backing out lol. Just giving you crap unnamed whimps lol. Plans for a Saturday hike, twin peaks trail,12pm take off time are now for June 6. Hit me up if interested via email or phone 907 232 9072. I rarely answer, but leave a message.

        Later everyone and hope your all having a great summer.

        JDick

      • Richard Gauntt
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4 12:55 AM
          Ok, Saturday twin peaks trail!!!!! Sorry been busy this week and havent logged on to yahoo. Original plan time to leave was 12, but if we leave around 10 we might be able to get in more time for Ben to stick around and Gunner (Charles bro) to come along. As for how far up, I was hoping to the top of the trail with a little exploring/sight seeing up top. So far it looks like Jillian, Josh, Charles, Gunner, Myself and a couple maybes so far. If interested hit me up and let me know or one of the other people I listed. Take it easy everyone and enjoy the summer.
          JDick
          ps: currently working on a 5'x7' Broomball net for us to practice on before major games like homer. just thought I would give a little broomball tease to everyone