Your missing trophy

  • John Angst
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009

      Hello broomballers,

      This is John Angst from broomball days of about 2 years ago (or so).  I had a busser at the restraunt where I manage/bartend (Suite 100) come to me and tell me that you all are trying to track me down because I have your trophy and it "needs to be returned to its rightful owners.  I think you have your "Johns" mixed up.  I never have (and never will) go by Jonathon and I was not part of any of the broomball trips where trophies were involved.  Beyond that, I am quite confused as to how a busser at my restaurant is involved in this search and how it led to me.  Pretty weird.

      Good luck tracking down your trophies and best of luck in your games in Homer.

      John

    • max kullberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        The busser got his job wrong.  He was suppose to roll you up in a blanket and throw you in the back of the RV when it comes driving by your work Friday afternoon.  We'll feed you beer and peanuts and show you broomball videos and porn the whole way to homer.  Removing the blanket shortly before gametime, Homer will be overthrown by the anchorage broomball Beast.  You and Allison should come this weekend if you're bored.

        Max

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          Hey John,

          That was me. I tried to leave a vm on your phone about that, I guess you didn't get that... sorry.
          We were looking for Jonathan, who used to work there and had a girlfriend named Nadia, from South America I think.
          Anyway, sorry for the confusion. Jen and I were just trying to track down Jonathan.

          Hope things are going well,
          Later,
          Ben