blue ball

  • Luc Mehl
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hey all-

      The blue ball is fixed. I have retired from broomball, so I'm hoping someone can pick it up in time for your game Wednesday. The ball is in Airport Heights (near NL and Lake Otis), I can leave it in our oversize mailbox. Please give me a call if you will be travelling through that 'hood before the game tomorrow and want to pick it up. I can work on the orange ball again too.

      Luc
      227-9748

    • Will Corbridge
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2009
        Dear Luc,

        You rock.

        Xoxoxo,
        Will

        On Feb 3, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Luc Mehl <lucmehl@...> wrote:

        Hey all-

        The blue ball is fixed. I have retired from broomball, so I'm hoping someone can pick it up in time for your game Wednesday. The ball is in Airport Heights (near NL and Lake Otis), I can leave it in our oversize mailbox. Please give me a call if you will be travelling through that 'hood before the game tomorrow and want to pick it up. I can work on the orange ball again too.

        Luc
        227-9748

      • tracy trudell
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2009
          I can get my hands on a couple of "orange" balls if the gang would rather play with them over the blue ball?  I feel weird talking about balls .....

          None the less, let me know.  I can show up with a ball during tomorrows game.

          Trace

          To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
          From: corbridge.will@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:48:39 -0900
          Subject: Re: [anchoragebroomball] blue ball

          Dear Luc,

          You rock.

          Xoxoxo,
          Will

          On Feb 3, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Luc Mehl <lucmehl@yahoo. com> wrote:

          Hey all-

          The blue ball is fixed. I have retired from broomball, so I'm hoping someone can pick it up in time for your game Wednesday. The ball is in Airport Heights (near NL and Lake Otis), I can leave it in our oversize mailbox. Please give me a call if you will be travelling through that 'hood before the game tomorrow and want to pick it up. I can work on the orange ball again too.

          Luc
          227-9748

          Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.
        • Ben Neff
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 4, 2009
            More balls the better, I always say!

            To: anchoragebroomball@ yahoogroups. com