Mooses Tooth

  • John Mahaffey
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2 11:28 AM
      Any interest this weekend? Sounds like 3-5pm is a better time.
    • Jillian Pearce
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2 12:31 PM
        Sorry guys,
        I'm a no-go for this weekend as well.  I'm graduating!!  FINALLY.  So I will be at the Sully most of the day Sunday then family dinner afterwards.  And I dont think I can fit it in on Saturday either.  Then, next weekend I will be in Talkeetna working until about noon on Sunday.  Then I'm sure I have a mothers day function of some sort...so that wont work either.  Looks like I can't until at least the third weekend in May.  Geez....maybe we should just do a after work dinner/drink sometime during the week.
        -Jillian

        John Mahaffey <johnmahaffey@...> wrote:
        Any interest this weekend? Sounds like 3-5pm is a better time.

      • Ben Neff
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 12:39 PM
          This weekend is no good for me either... if we wait a bit, I'd be down for an outdoor b-b-q event at my place. If the weather ever gets warm that is...

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2 12:39 PM
            And congrats Jillian!