Re: [anchoragebroomball] game this weekend?

  • Kelly Carson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
      i might be able to make a game on saturday (depending on the time) but i'll be doing the ski for women sunday morning and wouldn't be able to make a pre-super bowl game.

      i'd also be interested in playing wednesday..

      kelly.

      On Jan 31, 2008 6:06 PM, Jillian Pearce <jillianmarie79@...> wrote:

      Wish I could, but I'm too busy this weekend.
      -Jillian

      will corbridge <wcorbridge@...> wrote:
      Who is interested in a game this weekend?  The craptacularly low-def superbowl is at 2 on Sunday, but I would be fine with playing an earlier game on Sunday, say at around 11.  A Saturday game would work for me as well.  Reply if you would be interested in playing either day so we can gauge interest.

      -Will

    • Ben Neff
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        Ok, I maybe can make a Sat afternoon game, no go on Sunday made plans.
        Wed would be good next week.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
          I could maybe make a Saturday afternoon game as well.  Depends on the time, later afternoon would work.  I'll let you know when I see what you all decide : )  I'm planning on getting out SOMETIME this winter!!

          --Sarah

          On Fri, February 1, 2008 10:56 am, Ben Neff wrote:
[...]

          Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power.
          Play now!

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
        • will corbridge
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
            Sounds like it's Saturday afternoon for the win.  Name a time and I'll be there at Inlet View, brooms-in-duffel...

            To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com

            http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping