Re: [anchoragebroomball] Night broomball

  • John Angst
    Message 1 of 58 , Feb 1 11:10 AM
      I know

      On 1/31/07, Ben Neff <bneffer2@...> wrote:

      Papa John is so strict!

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Allison Reed <allison.j.reed@ gmail.com>
      To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:48:43 AM
      Subject: Re: [anchoragebroomball] Night broomball

      I'll go, But I can't stay long...  Dad says I have to be home before my bedtime

      On 1/31/07, Kelly Carson <k.e.carson@gmail. com > wrote:

      i'll see you guys there!  i have a meeting at 6 so i'll try to be on time, but i might be running a few minutes late.

      kelly.

      On 1/30/07, Ben Neff <bneffer2@yahoo. com > wrote:

      So will I, with no spandex on.

      Message 58 of 58 , Jan 18, 2008
        I made plans Saturday during the day, I'll have to see how they shake out. I want to play so put me down as a maybe, but don't count on me.
        Ben