Night game this week

  • will corbridge
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 2, 2007
      Who wants to play a night game this week?

      -Will

      Get live scores and news about your team: Add the Live.com Football Page
      www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701
    • Allison Reed
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 2, 2007
        I'm in...

        --
        Allison Reed
        Service High School
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 2, 2007
          Thursday, 7, @ Inlet View?

          >From: "Allison Reed" <allison.j.reed@...>
          >To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [anchoragebroomball] Night game this week
          >Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:43:19 -0900
          >
          >I'm in...
          >

          >On 1/2/07, will corbridge <wcorbridge@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Who wants to play a night game this week?
          >>
          >>-Will
          >>
          >>__________________________________________________________
          >>Get live scores and news about your team: Add the
          >>Live.com<http://live.com/>Football Page
          >>www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701
          >>

          >--
          >Allison Reed
          >Service High School
          >5577 Abbott Road
          >Anchorage, AK 99507

          Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
          it now
        • kcarson29
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 3, 2007
            i know i've never said anything before... but how about tomorrow night
            (wednesday) instead of thursday?

            kelly.

            --- In anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com, "will corbridge"
            <wcorbridge@...> wrote:

            > Thursday, 7, @ Inlet View?
            >

            > >From: "Allison Reed" <allison.j.reed@...>
            > >To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: Re: [anchoragebroomball] Night game this week
            > >Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:43:19 -0900
            > >
            > >I'm in...
            > >

            > >On 1/2/07, will corbridge <wcorbridge@...> wrote:
            > >>
            > >> Who wants to play a night game this week?
            > >>
            > >>-Will
            > >>
            > >>__________________________________________________________
            > >>Get live scores and news about your team: Add the
            > >>Live.com<http://live.com/>Football Page
            > >>www.live.com/?addtemplate=football&icid=T001MSN30A0701
            > >>

            > >--
            > >Allison Reed
            > >Service High School
            > >5577 Abbott Road
            > >Anchorage, AK 99507

            > Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live
            Messenger! Get
            > it now

          • will corbridge
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 3, 2007
              Let's do it. You're not the only person I've heard this from. Wednesday,
              6:00, Inlet view... if we actually get started at 6 that will leave plenty
              of time for people to go to the Snow Goose afterward.

              -Will

              >From: "kcarson29" <k.e.carson@...>
              >To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [anchoragebroomball] Re: Night game this week
              >Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:01:34 -0000
              >
              >i know i've never said anything before... but how about tomorrow night
              >(wednesday) instead of thursday?
              >
              >kelly.
              >
              >--- In anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com, "will corbridge"
              ><wcorbridge@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Thursday, 7, @ Inlet View?
              > >

              > > >From: "Allison Reed" <allison.j.reed@...>
              > > >To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
              > > >Subject: Re: [anchoragebroomball] Night game this week
              > > >Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:43:19 -0900
              > > >
              > > >I'm in...

              > > >--
              > > >Allison Reed
              > > >Service High School
              > > >5577 Abbott Road
              > > >Anchorage, AK 99507

              > > Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live
              >Messenger! Get
              > > it now
              > >
              >http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

            • will corbridge
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 16, 2008
                I'll be out of town this week in Fairbanks, so I gave the brooms to John Mahaffey.  I'm assuming that the night game would be Wednesday at 7 at Inlet View, but I'll leave that among you all to decide.

                Thanks for everyone who came out today - turnout continues to be stellar, especially for the Sunday games.  I've learned to drive the Argo, but that's not enough to create a great playing surface - Meghan and I will see if we can figure out hot mopping in the near future.  We can't rely on the City for ice maintenance - we will have to continue to do it ourselves.  Lighting for night games is also in the works - we'll keep you posted.
              • Justin Wesselh√∂ft
                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 16, 2008
                  broomballers,

                  Had a good time for my inagural game of broomball.
                  Meghan and Will - nice meeting you guys...don't think I remember anyone else's names!
                  Wed at 7 sounds good - I'll bring my shin guards this time.  It is nice to meet some people my age here in Anchorage.  I moved up here in August from Texas with my job.

                  until next time...

                  Justin Wesselhoft

                  On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 5:19 PM, will corbridge <corbridge.will@...> wrote:

                  I'll be out of town this week in Fairbanks, so I gave the brooms to John Mahaffey.  I'm assuming that the night game would be Wednesday at 7 at Inlet View, but I'll leave that among you all to decide.

                  Thanks for everyone who came out today - turnout continues to be stellar, especially for the Sunday games.  I've learned to drive the Argo, but that's not enough to create a great playing surface - Meghan and I will see if we can figure out hot mopping in the near future.  We can't rely on the City for ice maintenance - we will have to continue to do it ourselves.  Lighting for night games is also in the works - we'll keep you posted.

                  --
                  Justin J. Wesselhoft