Saturday

  • richard gauntt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hey everyone, thanks for coming out Wednesday and freezing your butts off. It was awesome! We are going to be playing again Saturday at 2pm. Currently I'm throwing out a default of begich since it was the only one plowed, but I'll be looking for any place hot mopped after work tomorrow. Look forward to seeing you all out there.

      Also were looking to get the Anchorage Broomball league started soon on Mondays and need to know who's all interested? It's going to be like a beer softball league, mainly just a way for people to as a team towards a common goal of drinking beer. Uaa is making a team along with hopefully a few base teams.

      Alright see you all Saturday and keep warm
      Dick 907-232-9072
    • richard gauntt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
        alright quick change up to help more people make it, were adjusting the location to northwood school on the corner of northwood and 48th st. the school is super easy to find and close to the airport.