Are We Playing Ball Tomorrow, Sat., Dec 2nd, at Goose Lake?

  • canceryeti
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Is there a game tomorrow, Dec 2nd? I heard there is.

      Is it at Goose Lake? When? What to bring?

      Y'all have been raving about broomball all summer, I dying to see what
      it's all about.

      Alan
    • will corbridge
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Check your myspace - I sent you an event invite w/details

        >From: "canceryeti" <mralansmith@...>
        >To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [anchoragebroomball] Are We Playing Ball Tomorrow, Sat., Dec 2nd,
        >at Goose Lake?
        >Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:41:31 -0000
        >
        >Is there a game tomorrow, Dec 2nd? I heard there is.
        >
        >Is it at Goose Lake? When? What to bring?
        >
        >Y'all have been raving about broomball all summer, I dying to see what
        >it's all about.
        >
        >Alan

      • Allison Reed
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
          John and I will be there @ 1 Will.  Oh yeah HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!
          did I just send that to everyone???

          On 12/1/06, will corbridge <wcorbridge@...> wrote:

          Check your myspace - I sent you an event invite w/details

          >From: "canceryeti" <mralansmith@... >
          >To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [anchoragebroomball] Are We Playing Ball Tomorrow, Sat., Dec 2nd,
          >at Goose Lake?
          >Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:41:31 -0000
          >
          >Is there a game tomorrow, Dec 2nd? I heard there is.
          >
          >Is it at Goose Lake? When? What to bring?
          >
          >Y'all have been raving about broomball all summer, I dying to see what
          >it's all about.
          >
          >Alan

          Allison Reed
          Service High School