1/2 a foot of snow???

  • stardr0p16
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2006
      Hey Everyone!
      How are you? I feel like everyone including myself has
      disappeared from the face of the earth. But I guess that's what
      summer is all about. I miss you all so much! And I miss Broomball A
      LOT!!!
      I want to make tentative plans to hang out this weekend preferably
      Saturday night @ Humpy's. If you are interested email me or show
      up! :) I'll send another email later on in the week. I miss you
      all! Will, is there any news on Broomball?