Holy freaking CRAP Broomball game this Saturday!!!

  • corbrizzle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      We will have a field broomball game this Saturday from noon to 4 on
      Goose Lake at the Health Fair. Kylie is organizing it. Nobody has to
      be there the whole time, but it would be good if we could have at
      least five people there at any given time. We (experienced
      broomballers) will form one team, while crowd members will (might)
      form the other team. Be there or kindly be square.