Tourney this weekend?

  • will corbridge
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      What is up with the tournament this weekend?  does Anchorage have a team?  When and where are we meeting?  Will it be both days, and about how long?  Is Max gonna be there?

      I've been out of the broomball loop for awhile with an injury but there has been distressingly little email chatter on the subject.  I ran into Catriona from Homer this morning (they're sending 2 teams) and apparently Homer doesn't know what's going on either.

      -Will
    • trace trudell
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
        Will,

        Unfortunately I do not know who Catriona is, but I can assure you Brandon knows what is going on as my Homer POC.  It is not my responsibility how team captains disseminate the information I provide.  I just got off the phone with Brandon to make sure there is no confusion.   He assured me that he was all over it!  Most of the crew will be heading down tonight.  That was the plan before they were hit with 14inches of snow last night.

        Regarding local teams, yes, we do have participation.  I have given my registration/participation standards out weeks ago.  A few had stepped up to the leadership challenge to ensure those requirement were met.

        Respectfully,
        Trace

          Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:43:05 -0900
          From: corbridge.will@...
          To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com; trudell05@...

        • johnmahaffey@email.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
            Will- Anchorage Tournament tomorrow 3/5/10 11:00a Ft Rich (probably want to get there at least by 10:45 to get the paperwork done for the pass).  Stop at the gate, hopefully you are on Traces 72 hour pass list to get on base.  The rink is behind the sports center (Buckner Physical Fitness Center) which is one of the first buildings on the left 1/4 mi. past the gate.  I don't know specifically what our team roster is but Dick assures me we have enough people.  I will be there.  Unsure about Max.  I don't think the roster is locked, you show, you play.
            John
            242-4158

            Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 08:43:05 -0900
            From: corbridge.will@ gmail.com