Happy New Years Everyone

  • Dick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hope everyones having a great time tonight, and if you find me downtown Ill byuy you a beer/shot
    • max kullberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
        Thanks for the awesome game yesterday!  I'm going to miss our broomball games terribly in Denver.... I'll see you in march when I'm back up to defend.

        Max

        Hope everyones having a great time tonight, and if you find me downtown Ill byuy you a beer/shot