1425Re: BROOMBALL Times and Tourneys

  • hawkeygirl2004
    Feb 4, 2011
      I won't be able to make the one at the end of this month or the Homer one :(

      I'll be in Fairbanks for work this month and committed to a hockey tournament April Fools' weekend. Definitely hoping to make it out more now that the wedding planning is over (now there's just the collecting of my things from the various vehicles they ended up in...)

      --- In anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com, "Dick" <richard_gauntt@...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone
      > Just wanted to update everyone on broomball times and places
      > Well be playing Mondays and Wednesdays at Begich Middle school, 7:30pm
      > Also be playing Saturdays at Northwood Elementary 2pm
      > Lets get some of the vets out there, havent seen some of you in awhile
      >
      > broomball tournies are coming soon!
      > Need to know whos all interested?
      >
      > Current status of them are
      >
      > Anchorage - fur rondy - feb 26-27
      > Homer - state tourney - april 2-3
      > UAA - break up bonanza - april 23
      > and hopefully the base will host one too.
      >
      > one month till the first one so let me know who wants to play so i can figure out teams and get people some practice.
      >
      > Dick
      > 9072329072

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic