1424Re: [anchoragebroomball] BROOMBALL Times and Tourneys

  • richard gauntt
    Feb 2, 2011
      Broomball tonight 730 at begich middle school

      From: Timothy Blake <blake_2@...>;
      To: <anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: RE: [anchoragebroomball] BROOMBALL Times and Tourneys
      Sent: Tue, Feb 1, 2011 9:24:56 PM

      I'm interested in the Fur Rondy tourney at least :)  Tim-

      Timothy Kelly-Stahlnecker

       Cell: (907) 250-2930

      -The world meets nobody halfway - Sly Stallone-

      To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
      From: richard_gauntt@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 04:34:35 +0000

      Hey everyone
      Just wanted to update everyone on broomball times and places
      Well be playing Mondays and Wednesdays at Begich Middle school, 7:30pm
      Also be playing Saturdays at Northwood Elementary 2pm
      Lets get some of the vets out there, havent seen some of you in awhile

      broomball tournies are coming soon!
      Need to know whos all interested?

      Current status of them are

      Anchorage - fur rondy - feb 26-27
      Homer - state tourney - april 2-3
      UAA - break up bonanza - april 23
      and hopefully the base will host one too.

      one month till the first one so let me know who wants to play so i can figure out teams and get people some practice.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic