      To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
      From: richard_gauntt@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 04:34:35 +0000
      Subject: [anchoragebroomball] BROOMBALL Times and Tourneys

      Hey everyone
      Just wanted to update everyone on broomball times and places
      Well be playing Mondays and Wednesdays at Begich Middle school, 7:30pm
      Also be playing Saturdays at Northwood Elementary 2pm
      Lets get some of the vets out there, havent seen some of you in awhile

      broomball tournies are coming soon!
      Need to know whos all interested?

      Current status of them are

      Anchorage - fur rondy - feb 26-27
      Homer - state tourney - april 2-3
      UAA - break up bonanza - april 23
      and hopefully the base will host one too.

      one month till the first one so let me know who wants to play so i can figure out teams and get people some practice.

      Dick
      9072329072

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic