      From: Ben Neff <bneffer2@...>
      To: anchoragebroomball@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm
      Subject: Re: [anchoragebroomball] old-time broomball

      Where is Broomball today, Northwood or Begich? I might have to be out... I'm Jen's ride and I'm on the east side all night...

      On 12/22/2010 2:38 PM, max kullberg wrote:

      Hey Team,
        Whooooooo's coming to brromball tonight!  Its gonna be sweet.  Forecast is calling for warmer weather and a badass hatrick by Max Kullberg.   haha, I'd love to see everyone and have an oldfashioned broomball game... come out out if you can make it!
      Max