Hello!

  • mcinnesgirl
    Message 1 of 50 , Nov 15, 2000
      Hi all! My name is Fawn! I am a major fan of the
      Bakersfield Condors! I was thrilled to see the turn out of
      Anchorage fans down here this past weekend! I know that
      there were some of you that were down here that I
      missed saying HI to, so if you were one of them, I am
      very sorry, but I would like to make it known know how
      grateful I was to have seen you down here!<br>You guys
      have a very FUNNY group of guys this year! I had the
      chance to talk to Kimbi Daniels, Chad Richard, Paul
      Williams, and my personal fav from your team, Dean Larson!
      They are great! Best of wishes to your team tis year!
      I'll be pulling for the Aces every game, that is the
      ones that you aren't playing the condors!<br>Love &
    • conqi
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 6, 2001
        ACES NOTES<br><br>The Aces were busy off the ice
        Monday with a handful of roster moves. The team signed
        left wing Chad Shiel, a 6-foot-4, 242-pound player
        from Calgary who will be in uniform for the Colorado
        series. Shiel played for Flin Flon of the Saskatchewan
        Junior Hockey League and Grand Prairie of the Alberta
        Junior Hockey League last season. He tallied 11 points
        and 230 penalty minutes in 35 games
        played.<br><br>The Aces waived forward Tom Levo to make room for
        Shiel. Levo was scoreless in two games for the
        Aces.<br><br>The Aces also activated left wing J.J. Wrobel from
        the 14-day injured-reserve list while placing left
        wing Tobin Praznik on injured reserve. Wrobel has a
        goal and an assist in four games played while Praznik
        is scoreless in eight games played.<br><br>Reporter
        Josh Niva can be reached at jniva@....
        Game<br><br>Colorado at Aces, 7 p.m., Sullivan