Oops

  • roy_watford
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 6 3:00 AM
      sorry<br><br>I must have just pressed the wrong
      key last time<br><br>As i said I was a ref for a
      while and that gave me a great insight into the
      game.<br><br>Its so much different when you're on the
      ice.<br><br>Anyway, give me some background on your team and your
      league and when I next visit my friends in California,
      I'll try and get a game in as I've always wanted to go
    • conqi
      Message 50 of 50 , Nov 6, 2001
        ACES NOTES<br><br>The Aces were busy off the ice
        Monday with a handful of roster moves. The team signed
        left wing Chad Shiel, a 6-foot-4, 242-pound player
        from Calgary who will be in uniform for the Colorado
        series. Shiel played for Flin Flon of the Saskatchewan
        Junior Hockey League and Grand Prairie of the Alberta
        Junior Hockey League last season. He tallied 11 points
        and 230 penalty minutes in 35 games
        played.<br><br>The Aces waived forward Tom Levo to make room for
        Shiel. Levo was scoreless in two games for the
        Aces.<br><br>The Aces also activated left wing J.J. Wrobel from
        the 14-day injured-reserve list while placing left
        wing Tobin Praznik on injured reserve. Wrobel has a
        goal and an assist in four games played while Praznik
        is scoreless in eight games played.<br><br>Reporter
        Josh Niva can be reached at jniva@....
        Game<br><br>Colorado at Aces, 7 p.m., Sullivan