Locations

  • kjngenealogy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2009
      I have not had time to explore the application fully; however, I thought I would first enter some information for a Scottish ancestor who lived in one location for some 30 years. I was disappointed to see that the location of Newlands in Peeblesshire, Scotland, was not found when I searched for it. Is there a planned update to the atlas or is there a way to ask for specific locations to be added?

      Kathy