BETA?

  • thefoot2009
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
      When is the first non-BETA release expected please?
    • ancestral.atlas
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
        At the moment, we really can't say!
        It depends on how quickly we can get what we consider to be the essential functionality up and running and bug-free first.
        Some people have suggested that they'd rather wait until the site is out of Beta before using the site any further but if everybody did this, we wouldn't get the essential feedback we need to make sure it works correctly.
        So please keep using the site while it's in Beta and please keep giving us your feedback - all feedback is good and really does help us to get things working how you'd like.