Welcome

  • ancestral.atlas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      This forum is designed to help communicate a number of things:
      - Inform you of new functionality and behaviour as and when it's added
      - Describe how to use certain features and get the best out of the web site
      - Discuss problems and solutions
      - Allow you to ask for new features (though we can't promise anything!)

      Please use this forum to communicate anything to us that you also feel would
      benefit other users. Sharing information and experiences is a great way to help
      make the site easier to understand and use.

      The site is currently in beta so please bear with us while we try and get
      everything up and running properly. There are a few minor glitches but we're
      working hard to resolve them all.

      We're also aware of a number of major "wish list" items - the most notable of
      which is GEDCOM import. We're working hard on this right now and hope to have a
      basic mechanism in place within the next few weeks.

      However, please don't let this put you off - please register now (for FREE) and
      try the functionality out for yourselves - the more feedback we get, the better
      we'll be able to understand your requirements!

      Also, the more data that's put on the site, the more helpful it will become as a
      research resource. The potential really is enormous but we need your help!

      All that leaves us to say is, have a go, good luck and enjoy!

      - The Ancestral Atlas Team